Bakugo nodded slightly which no one else noticed. Tsukauchi looked confused and shocked at the same time since he didn't remember his own age. Look, it wasn't his fault he was dead for over a year. What was the point on celebrating his birthday on his own. No one else was there with him. He was alone. But not anymore!

"Okaaay?.." Tsukauchi said stretching the 'a' for an extra second. He scribbled in his notebook again. Before being interrupted with a voice. "Wait... Did they say dead?!" The class looked at the person who said that. It was Uraraka.

"Well duh." Bakugo spat out. "His name is 'The Ghost Of UA'." The class looked towards him. "Where did you get that from?" A familiar yellow haired boy said. "The wall Kaminari!" Jirou sat up and looked towards the boy who had to be the dumbest in the class.

"And How did you die kid?" The class went silent before Iida shot up with his hand raised in the air. "I don't think it is very sensible to talk about a topic that can be upsetting to them. It could have been a traumati-" Iida was interrupted by a fain muttering that the device picked up fairly loud.

"Suicide."

The class went silent again. Their eyes was filled with regret and sorrow. "A-and how did you do that?" Tsukauchi asked. He would have stopped asking this type of question but they needed it on info. When the boy didn't answer he wasn't surprised. But when someone else answered he was.

"He jumped off the school roof."

The class looked towards Izuku. But it wasn't him they were looking at. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo. "Woah... You know him Bakubro?" Bakugo moaned and muttered a yes that the class suprisingly heard. "Let's not ask him about it he might be trautimized-" "Iida do us all a favour and shut up." The homeroom teacher groaned. Looks like Iida woke him up. Again.

"Now.. on to the last equipment." Chikao said trying to make the class focus for a minute. Chikao pulled out a rather big thing from the backpack. No wonder the backpack was huge. He began to unfold it. It was the nearly same size as All Might. The piece of metal equipment was made out of metal bars that had thick wires running down them. It was in the shape as a T. On the left side of the T there was a IPad that was the size of Chikao's head. On the right side there was a black camera. At the bottom of the T there was a square box. There was a socket on the side of if where you put in a plug to put the footage of the camera on scream so you cold watch it live.

"This is so we can see the 'ghost'!" Chikao said. "Using this camera," he pointed to the camera. "It will record the ghost. And of course it has a special filter on that's able to see ghosts. Made by yours truly." The class continued to listen. They were interested in what 'he' had created.

"I'll turn it on now!" Chikao said in a squeaky voice. He was obviously excited about this. Chikao plugged in the socked at the box at the bottom of the T. The plug was plugged into Mr Aiwaza's computer. The machine turned on. There was a red light in the centre of the T at the top. The camera slowly started to scan the room.

There was an image on the iPad that no one could see. But there was a image on the black screen at the front of the class. The image was of the class. But it was live. Mineta was goofing around and pulling faces. But near him was a boy with green hair.

Izuku stared at in for a moment. He then raised his hand and waved. The class looked from the screen to next to Bakugo. Some of them waved back. "Woah this is so cool! We are communicating with the dead!" Kirishima shouted with joy. Izuku laughed and so did the other students.

The teachers had a suprized look on their face. On the other hand, Chikao was smiling. Not the friendly kind of smile but the nasty type.

The class talked to Midoriya but they couldn't hear his so he had to use his notebook to speak. It wasn't long before the completely chatty room was filled with silence.

"Coordinates X 26, Y 35, Z 168." A voice came from he room. The students looked at where the voice had came from.

Suddenly a portal opened right behind Izuku. "H-hah?!" That was all Izuku could get out before he was sucked into the portal. He heard people shouting his name. He heard people freaking out. He felt his fear bottle up leaving a sick feeling in his stomach. What was going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone looked around to see where the portal had gone but it had disappeared. "That portal looked like the one from the USJ attack!" Shinso shouted telling the others. "Villians?!" All Might shouted. "Students you need to leave this classroom."

"No one's going nowhere." The mystery voice said again. But this time they knew exactly who had said it.

The traitor of UA.

Hehe just kidding

Chikao was the one who had said it. "Whoops- looks like my time is out!" Chikao squeezed in a girlish voice. Before they knew it he was... melting? Or turning into a liquid. But neither was right.

The substance revealed a girl with messy blonde hair and.... was wearing no clothes...

"Aww guess the party is over.." she pouted. "Well I guess we got what we wanted so there's no need to fight! Kurogiri. Portal." She demanded. Then a portal appeared behind her and she disappeared. All Might tried to grap her but he wasn't able to get her.

"DAMN IT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe- I think this is a cliffhanger? 🤨 Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this episode and thank you all so much for over 3k reads! 🎉🎉

-DabisFlame

Words: 1674