|21| An Angel's Questionnaire

Chapter 21: An Angel's Questionnaire

_________________________________________

Jungkook walked across the spacious dark room, the sound of the waves crashing invading most of his senses. The deep colored oak floorboards creaked a little under his weight- signifying the place hadn't been kept upto date-

Jungkook didnt mind though, he rarely visited his island-apartment anyway and he would only do so, if he had to get away from Jimin's eyes and ears (considering the demon couldnt sprout wings and fly over to an island to get his hands on Jungkook)

Unbuttoning his coat the Devil leisurely dropped it on the floor and simply pulled onto the cuffs of his white sleeves up, ruffling it around his arm.

Clutching onto the knob, he pulled open the cabinet, finding some of his favorite pure blended malt whiskey- that he had stashed away as an escapade-victory drink.

He popped open the lid and tilted the heavy glass bottle into his glass, as the golden liquor cascaded into it- ever so gracefully like the shimmering Holy Styx.

Well... it sure as hell was Jungkook's Holy Styx.

Placing the bottle aside, Jungkook took a swig of the liquor, a sign of distaste reaching his lips-

"Ice.. Ice.. Ice-" He mumbled to himself, rummaging through the double doored fridge that didn't really spark much interest with its empty racks.

Jungkook frowned.

Why the heck there is no ice?!

He clicked his tongue and shut the doors- grieving that he couldnt enjoy the drink as much as he thought he would and turned away, only to flinch- almost dropping his glass.

"Eek!!!" He screeched a little "Holy- Devil cookies..." Jungkook sighed, shaking his head

"brother can you not sneak up on me like that? Sheesh you could have given me a stroke and had me face father-" Jungkook rolled his eyes "well not literally at least, considering I'm not going up there anyway-"

Namjoon pursed his lips, clearly unamused with Jungkook's antics.

The moon blazed brighter, casting its light through the glass windows and down the oak floorboards signifying the clouds had lift up.

Although Namjoon knew Jungkook could see him perfectly in the dark without having to switch onto his powers, it didnt pay the same cause for him- so on, the moonlight really did help in letting the Angel view the raventte.

"Care for a drink?" Jungkook smiled hopefully, thinking Namjoon would let him slide this time.

"How about an explanation?" Namjoon crossed his arms.

Jungkook sighed, as he hung his head low.

"Ah that Jinhwa bastard-" the Devil clicked his tongue. "Argh! Alright. Fine I'll give you an explanation if that's what you want..."

Walking around the counter with his glass of whiskey, Jungkook slithered down to the one seater cushioned chair and beckoned the Angel to take the one opposite to him.

Jungkook leisurely leaned back crossing his legs and foreseeing quite an ear load heading his way.

Not like he could forsee events- well Jungkook wasnt a See-er but when it had something to do with Namjoon, Jungkook could already predict how the conversation would go.