|36| Sweet Dreams, Detective Kim

Chapter 36: Sweet Dreams, Detective Kim

___________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the hiatus ^^

T/W: a little gory to the end

Also... no slut shaming nobody in here Kay? Ion like that even if its just a made up character ;-;

___________________________________________

The night was just as loud as it had always been. The scent of liquor and perfume mixing with the tangy scent of sweat in the atmosphere.

The lights kept flashing, bouncing off the walls and the arena to meet up at different sparkling junctions.

Upbeat music and laughter coincided along with the sweet chatters and clinks of glasses.

Sinner had always been like that-

A space that was free of stagnant mindsets, opinions, grief.. whatever it may be- it was simply a spot to be free of anything and everything.

To enjoy life and to preserve it, to be grateful one exists and gets to experience such a night.

Sinner was a safe haven like that.

Safe for everyone.

Jungkook exhaled softly, taking a swig of the liquor from his glass. The bitter-sweet liquid searing his throat, just right.

This was how it had been for the past week...

Jungkook would either succumb into his den or would linger in Sinner till exhaustion wore him out.

There wasn't anything interesting anymore and being bored to death, Jungkook couldn't help but hang around the club to kill his time.

Ofcourse it had to be her, clinging onto him.

Teenhood trauma lady who has no concept of personal space. Yeah...

Jungkook scoffed childishly, taking another swig of his liquor.

"Oh? Easy there... are you alright Jungkookie?" A feminine voice sparked up beside him, concern laced on the pretty woman's face.

Jungkook sent over a plain smile, his lips pulled into a line. "Yeah... yeah I'm fine Eunjee."

The black haired woman jutted her lip, suspicious as she leaned in close to examine the raventte's face.

Jungkook in return blankly stared at her, keeping his eyes to her own and not letting it wander anywhere below where her curves significantly folded.

"You seem a little agitated... I can lend you an ear..." she smiled, her eyebrows raised.

Jungkook chuckled lightly and looked away, taking hold of his glass to run down another sip down his throat.

"Well if you're being so generous, then there surely must be something you want in return..." Jungkook glanced over at Eunjee who was intently looking at him.

She shyly smiled, twirling her hair between her milky fingers "well if you're putting it like that- I'd like to have your attention for the night..."

Jungkook's lips broke into a smile, chuckling airily.

A good distraction is exactly what he needed.

Biting back the grin on his lips, he leaned in close to the black haired woman, gently taking hold of her chin. Her eyes fluttered close, basking in the warmth as the raventte's breath slithered past her skin.