|32| Take No Refunds!

Chapter 32: Take No Refunds!

__________________________________________

A/N: yolo.

This was supposed to be a chapter with some of the major turn in tides but then it crossed my usual word limit and I got a little lazy.

This is pretty much a filler for the second half but its full of Serotonin so...

^^♡
__________________________________________

Taehyung skipped up the stairs, of the precinct, drinking the last bit of the peach ice tea he had bought on the way to work.

Pushing the cup into the bin, he wiped his hand off on his coat and continued with his path, his eyes momentarily landing on a bunch of college students-looking like people piled up in the waiting area.

Two of them were seated, two were pacing around.

Taehyung exhaled, walking ahead  but then he paused at his feet, hearing a commotion behind a door. He frowned slightly, his eyes skidding to the unfamilar individuals who worriedly were looking at the door as well.

Pursing his lips, Taehyung pushed the door open and stepped in to find the room in a mess.

One of the two strangers was holding the other one back whilst Jennie seemed frantically struggling to hold the situation in.

"Sir- try to understand!" She commanded, but it was to no avail.

"Jennie" Taehyung called out, his expression expertly calm and the three finally looked over to notice his presence.

"Take five" he continued, walking in.

"B-But Detective Kim-" She stuttered a little, standing up straight.

"Its okay, go ahead. There are some files on my desk, there's one Jin wanted from it- can you pass it over to him? Yeah?" Taehyung cut in, walking up to the female officer.

She lowered her gaze, slightly flustered and then looked up "yes Detective Kim!"

Taehyung waited patiently, until the woman left before shifting his attention over to the two people who were still in the room.

"I know you're desperate but this is not a place for you to walk in and harass officers. We are only doing as much as we can with what we're having at our hands right now. If you're choosing to walk in here and resort to making a mess, even we can do something similar in the name of defense and lock all of you up." Taehyung warned in a low tone "This place is not your hometown to do as you please, file your complaint and follow the protocol."

"Ah-ha- hah.... I'm sorry sir-" one of the two with the bigger built and with  a little bit of saner streak spoke up in a meek, ashamed tone "I apologise for my friend here... he's not usually like this. Its just that we're all worried."

Taehhung blinked, unamused and then walked over behind the table and took a seat, gesturing for the two to take a seat as well.

The guy who was holding onto the other, let go and the other let out an incoherent curse, taking his seat.

"I'm Yunho this is.. Donghyuck, we've come to file a missing report" the taller one spoke softly

Taehyung hummed, looking down at the photo of a woman who seemed to be in her earluly 20s.

Fair skin, and pretty rounded eyes. Her raven hair seemed long and silky as well.

His eyes skidded down to the form that had already been filled.