|35| Master of spontaneous dumb choices

Chapter 35: Master of Spontaneous dumb choices

____________________________________________

A/N:  sup yall???

Wrote 6k for yall loves :')♡

Happpy reading♡
____________________________________________

"...." Jimin opened his mouth and then closed it, a nerve popping in his forehead.

"Jungkook.... are you stupid?" The Demon deadpanned, looking at the raventte who was sulking on the couch with sad music slithering in through the speakers.

The Devil groaned, pressing his wrist to his eyes- a failing attempt to crawl away from the obvious absurdity.

Jimin scoffed and poked Jungkook's legs with his own foot.

"Seriously- Jungkook you really are the Master of Spontaneous dumb choices" Jimin continued jabbing his foot into the male's calves, until it finally irritated him enough to speak.

"Ah shut up- will you?!" Jungkook snapped, annoyed.

"What made you think that Taehyung would drop the biggest case of his entire life to some shady demand of yours?" Jimin scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest

"..and not only did you ask him to drop the case- but you also put yourself up on the pedestal trying to win some brownie points from him? If you won't, then I'll quit??? You really thought, he was gonna hold onto your arm and say, don't go? I'm laughing." Jimin chuckled sarcastically

"all of that sex, has left your brain rottened"

"Ugh stop talking. I'm having a migraine." Jungkook groaned, shooing away the Demon.

"That's cause you drink like some American college frat boy on a Saturday night!" Jimin retorted, relentless to Jungkook's dismay.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the floor and then looked up at the pink haired demon.

"Hya- Jimin... if you won't stop talking. I will pull your tongue and tie you up with it-"

"Yeah go on. Keep threatening me and I will knock you out so hard, I'll make sure that some of your braincells respawn-" Jimin grit his teeth.

Jungkook scoffed and plopped back on the couch, staring at the ceiling- rather than looking at the nasty little Demon.

Atleast... the ceiling was interesting.

"Jimin..." Jungkook sighed out, pausing for a bit.

"How's Detective Kim?"

Jimin pursed his lips again, getting angrier at the question but hearing the tinge of desperation in his Master's voice, Jimin bit back his tongue, but then he couldn't help but be a little mean.

"Bold of you to ask that- because of your stupidity, he doesn't even talk to me anymore!" Jimin snapped "he came back late last night, he even left early- I barely got to see him!"

Jungkook simply exhaled, rolling his eyes as he sank further into the couch.

"Stop acting like you're attached to him" Jungkook grumbled, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm not!" Jimin barked, almost immediately "You don't understand my troubles- I'm being guilt tripped for no absolute reason- and its all because of you!!"

Jungkook scoffed as a response but didn't comment, letting the Demon go on about his banter

"..and to top it off, Taehyung's whole history of not wanting another person near him or being his partner- definitely, not to exclude the separation anxiety he built up throughout his tee-"