Chapter 55

"I know but you're right Kira he seems fine."

Malia started getting worried. Somehow they knew Stiles could develop more powers. Not that they knew he already had. She grinned but then got rid of it. What she needed to do was tell Stiles. This could complicate things but she knew there was something suspicious in how everyone was acting towards Stiles.

She went back to the class and anxiously waited for the end of the period. Once the bell rang she ran out of the classroom and went down the hall. Stiles was on the second floor and that's where she was headed. As soon as she was up the stairs she caught his scent and stopped. Something was wrong, something was very wrong with him.

Her steps got quicker and she pushed past people ignoring the angry remarks. When she found Stiles she saw him as he stumbled out of the classroom. He managed to hold himself up looking normal but she knew something was wrong. Malia caught him as he stepped into the middle of the halls ways. It took him a bit but he smiled when he recognized her.

"Malia." he whispered,

"Stiles what's going on? Are you okay?" she asks trying to keep her voice down,

"I...I just...I just can't. I need...I'm tired..."

"You're probably just hungry. You've been using who knows how much power on Scott and haven't been feeding enough to keep your strength."

"I didn't want...to wear you out."

"Oh please do you think I'm ever tired or in pain anymore. You feeding off pain is like an addiction. You love the stuff and you've been holding back on taking it. And by the way have you thought about how it affects me. You're addicted to pain and guess what I'm addicted to giving it to you. Now come on we need to go someplace private."

Malia helped carry Stiles down the hall. She had a good idea about the scheduling. The hallways were getting less crowded and two doors down the room was empty. She went inside and placed Stiles near one of the desk. He leaned against it some strength coming back to him. She locked the door and closed the blinds of the room.

"What are you doing here anyway?" asks Stiles,

"I overheard Scott and some off the others talking about you."

"What did they say?"

"They know that you can develop other powers. They think you won't but they know you're capable of it."

"So you're saying we should be worried."

"Not exactly, I'm just saying they'll be keeping a close eye on you know."

"This doesn't change anything."

"Yes it does. You're gonna need to be more careful."

Stiles was losing strength in his knees and was barely able to hold himself up. While they talked Malia had been focusing on the sounds around her making sure no one was around. When she noticed Stiles she smiled.

"Come here."

Malia grabs him and kisses him hard. She didn't have a lot of pain to give him at the moment but the little she had would help. Stiles's hands slipped under her shirt and the tips of his claws on her back sent chills up her spine. He smiled at her before kissing her again his claws digging into her back. She moaned into his mouth enjoying the feeling.

Stiles dug his claws in deeper to lift her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then Stiles placed her on top of the teacher's desk. Her hands grasped Stiles's hair as she kissed her. Her body arched forward as he kept clawing at her. This had become a sort of routine for both them just usually outside of school.

"I wish I would have brought a change of clothes." says Malia when Stiles's lips moved to her neck,
"Nobody ever said we had to go back to class." murmurs Stiles,

Malia closed her eyes letting the pleasure consume her. She was becoming numb to almost every other feeling. But she could still feel him and his lips all over her. Then it all stopped.
"What's wrong?" she breathes out,
"Someone's coming and we need to go."
"We're on the second floor."
"Then we can jump."

Stiles backed away from Malia and went over to open on of the windows.
"But won't students from downstairs see us."
"Then what do you want to do?"
"Why not just walk out when the bell rings."

They wait for the bell ring which wasn't as long as they expected. They casually walked out of the classroom acting as if nothing happened.
"We need to leave now before someone else smells the blood. Maybe I should clean up." says Malia,
"I like the smell and taste of your blood. Come on the exits right there."

A/N - Made it longer for @50shadesofcake007 so thank them :)
•••••••••••••••••••
Okay now serious talk ... You guys left. I mean I don't have a lot of supporters as I had before the 2 week note. I know I should make the chapters longer. I feel like this book isn't going anywhere and the process is slow. I usually update when I have about 100 reads on my recent chapters to let you guys know :)
•••••••••••••••••••
Okay I'm working on 2 books
And I don't know when I should publish it. I guess the next chapter is going to be what's the 2 books about. So expect that to come.