Chapter 39

(Double update yay!)

"What are you doing?" he asks,

"I can' go back to sleep." she says,

"Sure you can just close your eyes."

Stiles turns over to the side but he could sense that Malia was still looking at him. Again he tried but couldn't. Finally he sighed and turned around to Malia.

"Okay we've got about an hour before we need to get ready for school. What do you want to do? Have morning sex?" he asks,

"I'd like that, I'd like that a lot."

Malia leans down for a kiss to get started. When they stopped they were both breathing heavy and Stiles had sat up. They both started taking off their clothes. Besides the joy of sex Malia had other reasons for this, and those other reasons were to feed her boyfriend.

It was easier for her to get her clothes and when she finished she helped Stiles with his. She kissed him hard again. His lips were soft and the best thing she could have on her own. When she broke the kiss Stiles was naked and she leaned in closer.

"You hungry." she whispered into his ear,

"For you always."

Malia moved back and smirked at him before leaning in for another kiss. He hands wrapped around his back and she scratched herself. The art of giving your pain to another was great for torture but when it came to Stiles it was a way to feel great.

As she kissed him she feed him her pain. Those black lines went from the parts of her face and lips to his. The pain connected them and she loved the feeling it gave. It was a beautiful pleasure only Stiles could give her.

She stopped clawing at herself but Stiles didn't stop taking her pain till the wounds were all healed and there was no pain for her. Some of her blood was smeared on his back but it didn't matter.

"How about we continue this in the shower." suggest Stiles, "So we don't have to worry about leaving a mess."

"Oh yes please."

----------------------------

Later that day at school they both did avoid Liam but saw as the rest of the pack talked to him. Making him feel welcomed she guessed. All the classes she didn't have with Stiles she hated but before lunch things heated up.

She was walking down the hall towards Stiles's locker but stopped halfway. So other girl with short blond hair was leaning against the lockers talking to Stiles. From where she stood she could hear her giggling and flirting with her guy. She was angry and it was clear on her face when she got into front of this random chick.

"Get your own." she yelled in her face,

The girl paid little attention to her and pushed her off to the side. And smiles and back at Stiles.

"Please Malia a guy like Stiles deserves better than you." she said before grabbing Stiles's shirt pulling him in for a kiss,

Stiles was shocked and pushed away from the girl. Malia was angrier and gonna beat her. She grabbed the back of her shirt collar and pulled her back away from Stiles. Since she was so angry she wasn't really in control of her strength and threw her on the floor. She felt as eyes flared blue and her claws came out.

Before she could claw at the bitches face Stiles grabbed her arms and pulled her away. The girl was still on the floor clutching her head. Malia hopped she gave her a concussion. Other students gathered around her and paid no attention to her getting dragged away.

She fought Stiles's grip, growling and wanted to tear that girl apart but Stiles was strong. Maybe before she could have gotten away but he was just as strong as her and she didn't want to fight him. He dragged her all the way out to the lacrosse field. After she finally calmed down and gained control over herself he let her go.

"So you would tear someone to pieces if they kissed me." says Stiles looking smug,

"Oh I would and I will when I get the chance." she says,

"Don't she won't remember any of it babe."

Malia was still thinking about beating the hell out of the girl but Stiles's words got her attention.

"What are you talking about?" she asks,

"Got a new power." he says,

A/N - Okay so I decided to make another book , no I'm not going to stop updating this one. It called 'Jealous' main character: Lydia Martin (stydia). I don't know if I should post This week or ... After I finished this one. Let me know I'm the comments :)

Oh. My. God 10.1k on this book?! THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! I WANT TO CRY :))) IM SOO HAPPY, YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS MEANS TO ME !!!! In the beginning a lot of people didn't read it. (obviously). I was really close to give up and delete it but I gave it time and yes it took a lot of time but finally I started to get votes, more reads and comments. That tells me that you want me to update. You guys helped me up and thank you :)