Chapter 36

The next morning Malia woke up with Stiles in her arms. She carefully let go of him and he opened his eyes.

"Hey." he says,

"Hi."

She leans against her elbow and he turns over to face her. They both smiled and he leaned in for a quick kiss.

"How're you feeling?" he asks,

"Sore. How is that possible?"

Malia got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste. A few moments later Stiles walks in and wraps his arms around her waist.

"I got sore all the time before." whispers Stiles into her,

"Yea but you were human before remember." she says,

"True but last night. We did it in the shower with a little extra something. Thanks for that by the way."

Malia rinsed out her mouth and rested her head back on his shoulder.

"My pleasure, literally."

"And then we did it again on the bed, two more times actually. Love to hear you moan and beg for more. We're evenly matched now, so I can make you sore all over."

"Well I guess it was worth it. Now come on we got to get to school I don't want to be late."

She slips out of Stiles hold and walks back into the room. He joins her after brushing his own teeth. They change out of their night clothes into something more comfortable for school. When they went down in the kitchen John was sitting by the table reading the newspaper.

"Dad, I thought you'd be at work right now." says Stiles,

"I'm not needed till noon." says John,

"Good morning Mr. Stilinski." adds Malia,

"Morning Malia. I'm assuming all the noise last night was you too."

Stiles's face went red.

"Um...yea sorry about that." says Stiles,

"Just get your breakfast and get your butts to school."

Malia pulled out two bowls from one of the top cabinets. Stiles grabs some frosted flakes and the milk. She spends most of her time here that they've fallen into a morning routine.

After breakfast she grabbed her backpack and beat Stiles to the jeep. She hopped into the driver's seat and waited for Stiles.

"Scoot over." he says,

"No." she responds,

"Come on Malia, we don't have time for games. We're gonna be late."

"I'll move if after school you promise to teach me to drive."

"Malia..." Stiles sighs, "...you're not gonna move till I agree aren't you."

"Yup."

"Alright your lessons start after school."

Malia smiles and move over to the passenger side. She watches how Stiles drives trying to pick it up to impress him later. When they get to school they met up with Scott, or we he finds them.

"What's going on with you two? You didn't show up yesterday." he says,

"We were at school." says Malia confused,

"No I meant afterwards at the loft."

"Oh right, we took a day from that." says Stiles,

"Will you show up today?" asks Scott,

"No, Stiles is gonna teach me how to drive." says Malia,

"You're gonna what."

"Long story." says Stiles,

Through the day Malia did her best to focus on classes but she ached all over. She hate every class she didn't have with Stiles and was just waiting for lunchtime.

The day had been dragging and Stiles was starving. He was currently sitting behind Malia in math during another one of the tests. It was fairly easy but half way through it he heard some soft whisper.

"Stiles."

He quickly glanced up but everyone was focusing on their own tests. He turned his head but again nothing.

"Is there a problem Mr. Stilinski?" says the teacher,

Stiles shakes his head and looks back down on his paper.

"Stiles."