Chapter 9

No I wouldn't. What am I supposed to say? Oh hey Scott, you're best friend is the physical representation of one of the Nogitsune's tails and he can harness that power making him supernatural like the rest of us."

"What." shouts Scott who was standing in the door way,

Malia froze on the spot and Stiles squeezed her hand. She turned back to look at him and she could see the worry in his eyes. Scott steped further into the room and closed the door behind him. He grabbed one of the chairs in the room and placed it by Stiles's bed. Once he was sitting down he gestured for Malia to sit back down as well. She did a little cautious not letting go of Stiles's hand.

"First off tell me what exactly happened and I want the truth." says Scott,

Malia opened her mouth to explain but Stiles cut her off,

"I was over at Malia's house. We were having a study session and then she told me she had done some research on kitsunes or well mainly on the dark kitsune. She found out about how a kitsune uses object to represent its tails but that a Nogitsune uses the people it possess to represent its tails."

Scott remains silent and glances at Malia,

"So in conclusion I am a physical representation of one of the Nogitsunes's tails and I still have all that power. I suppose that's what freaked me out and caused my panic attack."

"So you're a tail? Dude that does not sound weird at all." says Scott with a tone of sarcasm,

"Shut up Scott, cuz now I know I still have the power to kick your ass."

Everyone in the roomed laughed the previous tension disappearing into the air.

"How are you feeling anyway about all this?" asks Scott,

"Well it's both cool and weird I don't know what I'm gonna do about it." says Stiles,

"Well I'll tell you what we're gonna start training you and Malia and see what we can do about your powers."

"They're probably dormant or something no biggy. I don't really need them anyway."

"Okay then but at least give it a try."

"Sure, if it means I get the chance to beat you at something ."

Scott laughs and sits up playfully punching Stiles's on the shoulder,

"Malia can I talk to you outside." says Scott and walks out the room,

Malia smiles at Stiles and follows Scott out the room. She closes the door behind her.

"Look I know you two are a thing and what not but why would you research something like this." asks Scott,

"Well the other day me and him were studying and I asked him if he could teach me control. He asked why he should since he's not supernatural at all and I mentioned that you told me he helped you with that by hitting you with lacrosse balls."

"Did I forget to mention he was sort of pissed at me at the time?"

"Yea he mentioned it though, but he agreed to it eventually then slapped me."

"Sounds nice."

"It's his method of teaching. Do you really think that accident in the cafeteria was an accident?"

"No but you researched a Nogitsune because..."

"I was genuinely curious and along the line of research I learned about how a Nogitsunes's tail works and that he still has all that power."

"Yea, Malia and who knows what else. We don't know what this could mean. If he's a tail doesn't that mean he is one? A Nogitsune."

"Look I'm sorry I just thought maybe there could be more to all this being possessed by a dark spirit thing than we noticed."

Scott remained silent and sort of glared at Malia. After a bit he sighed in defeat.