Chapter 8

Are you having a panic attack, Stiles?" she asked,

He couldn't answer her so he just nodded his head.

"Okay just take a deep breath Stiles okay it's gonna be just fine."

Again he nodded but nothing was happening. Malia had heard of the other times Stiles had a panic attack. She couldn't do much so she just did what worked once before. She grabbed Stiles shirt and kissed him. Like always Stiles froze then kissed her back. When she pulled back Stiles smiled at her.

"Thanks." he whispered before he passed out in her arms,

Malia caught him and slowly slipped to the ground. She held him in her arms not sure what to do now. With one hand she held him and with the other she stroked his face.

"Dad." she yelled,

He came up quickly and saw her holding Stiles. Of course being her dad and thanks to Stiles he knew what really happened that night and what Malia was.

"Did you..." he was saying,

"No, he had a panic attack call 911."

Her dad ran out and she heard him dial the number. She pulled Stiles closer to her and did her best to hold back tears. Only a few slipped down her cheeks and landed on his face. She frantically wiped them off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles was rushed to the hospital soon after. Tears continued streaming down her face and she was given the chance to go in the ambulance with him. She was with him the whole time until they settled him into a room. She had to leave him for a bit while doctors did a check up on him. Afterwards she spent her time in the room holding his hand. A while later Melissa came in the room.

"How is he?" she asks,

"He's doing great." answers Malia,

Melissa carefully closes the door behind her and grabs the clip board with Stiles' current file.

"What happened Malia?" she asks,

"I already told the doctors he just started to have trouble breathing."

"Yes, I may not be a doctor and I know what you're capable of."

"If you're implying that I hurt Stiles then you're wrong."

"No not at all just...Stiles's panic attacks lately are mainly abnormal."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when he was little he got them after his mom died so that was normal. Recently he's had another one when his dad went missing and was gonna be ritual sacrificed. Besides that one he's had two during his possession and it was because he couldn't even tell if he was dreaming or not. I'm not saying you caused it but I just wanted to know what happened before."

"We we're just talking nothing else."

Melissa smiles at Malia before heading out. As she was heading towards her desk she saw Scott run in.

"What happened is he okay." he asks frantically,

"Stiles is fine just down the hall."

Back in the room Stiles moaned a bit which but Malia on alert. She quickly sat up and grabbed his hand.

"Oh my gosh, Stiles are you okay? What happened to you? How do you feel?"

"I feel like I don't wanna play twenty questions."

Malia laughs a bit and sits back down not letting go of Stiles's hand.

"I thought it was twenty-one questions." says Malia with a little laugh in her voice,

"Did...did you tell Scott?" he asks,

"Tell him what?" asks Malia sounding confused,

"About me...being one of the Nogitsune's tails."