Chapter 3

Stiles gave her a kind smile and she sighed and closed her eyes. He was right she needs to be able to control her anger at all times. She opened her eyes and saw that Stiles was staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry about that by the way. Next time you get slapped though I suggest you keep your head down for a few seconds longer to calm down even more."

Malia smiles again at him and he turns to see her.

"So are you gonna hit me with lacrosse balls?"

"No, you'd get angry at me and chase me all the way to who knows where."

They both laugh and then stare into each other's eyes.

"How do you plan on helping me?" she asks,

"I'll probably go about the day and find ways to piss you off and we'll see if you blow your cover."

"So now I have a cover. Am I some sort of spy?"

"Sure, I'll be your enemy trying to reveal your identity to the world."

Malia gets up a bit leaning down on the bed with her arm looking down at Stiles.

"If I'm correct in these kinds of spy stories one of the spies switches side for love." she says with a smug grin,

"Well then we'll have to see who breaks first."

Stiles sits up and kisses Malia. This time she's the one who froze for a bit before kissing back. He began laying down again and she followed not wanting to lose his touch. They broke apart and Stiles lifted himself to pepper kiss her neck. She moaned a bit and her lip quivered again. As he continued to kiss every inch of her neck he managed to further get up and moved her to the side. Then he got on top of her and moved to kiss the other side of her neck. Malia placed her hands on his back gripping his shirt tight with both hands. When he finished with neck kiss she felt his tongue playing with her ear. She gripped the shirt tighter hearing the tiny little tearing noises. He stopped and then moved above her and kissed her lips. Her tongue managed to slip through to his mouth and she could taste a bit of the coffee and whipped cream he had a while back. When they broke she was panting heavy and so was he. Stiles pressed his forehead against hers lightly and they both panted while staring into the others eyes.

"Did I...ever tell you...your eyes...are gorgeous." says Stiles through breaths,

"There's...a first time...for everything."