Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Song: break your little heart~All Time Low

~*~

Authors note
Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been unwell and I thought that if I wrote it would be shit quality but I'm back! Not that it's very exciting.

~*~
Recap:
"I dunno just for fun i guess. I just wanna break the unbreakable little nerd. Oh and didn't think you were gonna cry, haha it just makes this thing a whole lot better," she smirked then punched me so hard I fell to the ground. She then proceeded to kick me in my side and head with her high heels as well as her wannabes then stalked off as my vision started to go black.

The last thing I remember is their evil laugh. Then everything went black.

~*~

Beep...beep...beep...beep

Ugh! Shut it up! Please!

Beep...beep...beep...beep

Wait... That isn't my alarm clock. I should've realised that sooner. Well I may aswell get up now.

I slowly opened my eyes only to slam them shut again due to the blinding light shining in my face.

Whoa! Hold on a minute where am I? The last thing I remember is that bitch Veronica beating me up.

I slowly began to sit up to view my surroundings. It turns out I'm in a hospital. Great! Note the heavy sarcasm.

As I looked around I found out I'm not alone but I would much rather be.

Sitting in the corner of the room was none other than...

Hunter Lyon. The Hunter Lyon. As in my ex, the one who only dated me for a bet to take my virginity.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?!

"Hunter!"

"What?!" He suddenly screamed. Waking up quickly, looking around. He then realised I was awake and smirked. "Hey babe, I missed you. I was so worried when I found you blacked out on the floor I had to bring you here. I haven't left since."

"Cut the shit. I have no idea why your here but I want you to explain to me what the fuck you meant when you said that you found me 'blacked out on the floor' and then get the fuck outta here and outta my life!" I practically screamed.

"Calm down!" He suddenly roared, making me flinch. "shit, sorry, anyway after Veronica and her minions started to punch and kick at you, you blacked out. I just happened to be close by and phoned the ambulance and took you outside to the paramedics. I came with you to the hospital and stayed here ever since."

"So how long exactly have I been out?"

"A couple of hours why?"

"Shit! I need to go get Matt!" I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes that were covered in blood.

"I'll see you soon," as he said this I swear I saw something crazy in his eyes. Like there was a underlying meaning to that sentence. It was probably just me. Maybe I got to many hits to the head? Get it? Too soon? Bad joke Steph strikes again.

I ran out of the hospital and all the way to Matt's school to collect him. Luckily his school was close to the hospital and the taxi.

~*~

After paying $15.50 for a taxi, we arrived at the Blake mansion. Why did he have to live here? Like its bad enough I have to go to the same school as him but c'mon live with him?! And because of that I just had to pay nearly $16 dollars for a stupid fucking taxi he lives that far away!

"Hey Matt? Wanna race to the house? The winner gets to choose what we do together for the rest of the day?"

"Yeah deal! I'm so gonna beat you Stephy!" He smirked. Ugh! I swear if Parker has taught him that I'm gonna kill him. Literally.

"3...2...1... GO!" And we were off. I obviously let Matt win though. He is my brother and I couldn't deal with another tantrum.

"I win! Haha in your face!" He said and stuck his tongue out at me. Me being the 5 year old I am stuck my tongue straight back out.

"Yeah, yeah. Right so what do you wanna do?"

"Pool!" Okay I suppose that's not that bad considering they're pool is giant!

~*~

"Tag! Your it!"

"Noooo! Matty! That wasn't fair! I've just came in the pool!"

"Show me the rules! Show me the rules woman! I demand to see them! I know I'm right!" I burst out laughing at my little brother as he proceeded to rant on about the rules of tag and how he wanted to see the rule book to prove that he can tag me whenever. Aha! I can tag him now and use his rule against him... In
3...2...1...

"TAG" I screamed as I ran away, or attempted to, it's extremely hard to run in a swimming pool.

"Come get me Matty!" I shouted as I done a happy dance in the pool. My dancing was cut short by a deep laugh- wait make that a couple of deep laughs and clapping.

I slowly turned around to see the one and only Parker Blake standing at the edge of the pool with his best friend Tyler Adams. Tall, dark brown hair, and the perfect body, you can see why they are the notorious players of the school. They're sex gods!

"So this is the nerd that's living with me"

"She's not bad man, I thought you said she was and I quote 'a fat, ugly, annoying bitch that makes straight guys gay'?" Tyler quoted and as he said that I'm not gonna lie. It hurt. Like I know I'm not the prettiest but I'm sure I get enough verbal and physical abuse from his fuck buddy, Veronica.

"Shut the fuck up man" Parker muttered under his breath.

"What? I think she deserves to know the truth!" Tyler said. "Hey nerd y-"

"It's Steph or Stephanie not 'nerd'!"

"Right okay! God calm down. Anyway you know Parker said that he wishes you were dead and doesn't see the point in you living. He thinks your a worthless piece of shit." He said this all so casually that I had to turn around as tears started to form in my eyes.

Parker swore under his breath and started to walk away from us as if nothing ever happened. As if I'm not almost in tears.

I slowly got out of the pool grabbed my towel and ran into the house quickly telling Matt that I was okay even though he knew better and would come to see me soon.

As soon as I got into my temporary room I fling myself on the bed and cried myself to sleep. Maybe I should just disappear. Maybe Parkers right. Maybe I am worthless. Maybe, just maybe, I am better of dead.

~*~
UNEDITED

Authors note

Right sorry for the long wait but I explained that at the start of the chapter. Please no hate even though I haven't got any so far😄

So what did you think? I dunno if it moved too fast, if it did then I don't mind some constructive criticism but please don't plain out hate on it just some helpful tips.

TEASER: School again. Then another long walk home. Matt's unwell. Just basically a filler chapter more or less.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Chels💕