Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Song: Sex by The 1975

~*~

Sunday

~*~

"And this is how it starts,
You take your shoes off in the back of my van.
Yeah my shirt looks so good, when it's just hanging off your back.
And she said 'use your hands and my spare time.
We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine'
She said-" I was abruptly cut off my singing of sex by The 1975 when a rude, obnoxious asshole decided to join in.

"She's gotta boyfriend anyway!" Parker screeched at the top of his lungs. Even then he still sounded good.

I stood up and turned my music off. Well that's a good song of mine I won't be listening to for a while. Well at least not while he's home.

"Ugh! Fuck you! I liked that song! And I must admit, as much as I don't wanna, your quiet a good singer, nerd."

"Why thank you Mr Bad Boy and your not to bad yourself," I complimented him.

"Hmm... Mr Bad Boy I like the sound of that but I prefer Mr badass better."

"Well I don't like you calling me nerd but we all can't win can we?"

~*~

Monday. The worst day of the week. Especially when I have to wake up at 6:30 for school.

Like why the fuck do we have school for 5 days and be off for 2? Who the fuck divided this shit?!

I suppose I better switch off my alarm before Parker comes in.

I hate mornings. I wish I could just lay in bed all day but I suppose I need a good education to get anywhere in life.

I attempted to get out of bed, but I forgot that the bed was a king size and not my single bed that I once had at home, so I fell face first onto the wooden floor. Ouch.

Once I had untangled myself from the duvet I raced to my side of the bathroom that Parker and I shared to jump in for a shower first.

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret! Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret!" I sang as I washed my hair but stopped suddenly when I heard someone moan and open the bathroom door. From Parkers side.

Shit! I forgot to lock the door at that side! He should know I'm in here! Ugh!

"Parker!"

"God?" He asked confused. "I thought you were a dude man! Fuck as much as I don't wanna go to school I need to! Veronica's coming over tonight."

"Uh... Okay? But Parker tmi and it's not god it's me? Remember Steph? I'm in the shower so if you could ever so kindly get out for I dunno... Maybe 5 minutes? Just enough time for me to step out and get my towel, that would be perfect."

"No can do nerd. I think I'd love to say I was the first one to see the school nerd naked. So please continue like I'm not even here." I could practically hear the smirk on his face. Too bad I'm about to wipe it off when he finds out that this little nerd isn't as innocent as he thinks.

"Wouldn't you just love to be able to say that but even if I did walk out this shower right now-"

"Please do."

"- you would be lying if you said you were the first one to see me naked because I'm certain that when I lost my virginity I was most definitely naked."

"Wait, your not a virgin?" Okay, now this is getting awkward here I am standing naked with a bit of steamed up glass separating me from the bad boy.

"No I'm not a virgin, now if you could please get out then that would be nice."

"Okay, fine whatever I still can't believe your not a virgin..." He said then muttered something, under his breath, along the lines of 'good cause I don't do virgins' ugh that pig! Once I heard the door close, I turned off the shower and stepped out to the now empty bathroom. Or so I thought. Parker was still there leaning against the door with a smirk on his face.

I screamed, grabbed a towel and ran into my room. Fuck that was embarrassing I should've checked to make sure he was gone.

"By the way! Nice pair you have there nerd! I never knew you could have a D cup under all those baggy clothes! Oh and thanks for leaving your bra in here!" He screamed as I got ready and done my hair and makeup. My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

Shit my bra. Fuck now he has it and knows my bra size. Can this day get any worse?

~*~

Apparently it can. It turns out that my mother and father sold my car so they could use the money. How nice of them! And they didn't even tell me, that was so nice of them.

Note the heavy sarcasm.

So basically I had to ride to school with Parker on his motorbike. Which I must say I wanna steal I mean come on it was beautiful. I love my car and all but I want a motorbike. Daddy dearest wouldn't let me though, he says and I quote ' motorbikes are death traps and I don't want you killed!'

The motorbike ride was amazing. That is until we stopped about a mile away from the school.

"Get off," he said with no emotion.

"Why? We are a mile away from school!"

"Because, nerd. I'm the badass, the player of this high school. I don't need you ruining my reputation so get off before I make you!"

"Oh, okay then. Bye" I said. I hated when people talked to me like that but I can't fight back. So I just suck it up and climb off the motorbike, handing him his helmet back.

Here we go for a long walk to school. I was so going to be late. I hate being late!

~*~

UNEDITED

Authors note

Sorry I feel like it's dragged on but I lost track of what I was writing but yeah. The next chapters in school.

Oh I need someone to make me a trailer if they can and send me it?

TEASER: in school. Friends aren't in. There's a new girl. Is she nice or mean? Popular or down to earth? Also a visit from Veronica and her clones: Layla and Ellis.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Chels💕