Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Song: Weightless by All Time Low

~*~

UNEDITED

~*~
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh! Shut up!" Yes, I'm the idiot screaming at her alarm clock at 6:30am on a Monday morning.

I'm Stephanie Anne Hutcherson but everyone calls me Steph or Stephanie and before you ask no, unfortunately I am not related to Josh Hutcherson. I am 17 year old and in my last year of high school.

I live in Daytona, with my mom- Molly, my dad- Steven and my little brother Matt who's 10. Perfect family right? Not. I hate them. My mom and dad are never here and I have practically raised matt since he was 6. I was only 13!

"Shit it's already 7am?!" I thought as I ran towards the bathroom to have a shower. That's what I get for losing myself in my thoughts.

~*~

Jumping out of my car, I ran towards the school hoping to see at least one of my 2 friends Jade or Rose but luck wasn't on my side as the tardy bell rang. Ugh life just couldn't get any worse now could-oomph

Next thing I knew I was on the ground with my books scattered everywhere. Not even bothering to look up I weekly replied 'sorry' to the unknown person and gathered all my books.

As I stood up I then noticed that it wasn't just an ordinary person it was the schools bad ass, Parker Blake.

He has a reputation of sleeping with girls. He likes to call it a 'hump and dump' or he'll say 'wham. Bam. thank you ma'am' basically he doesn't do relationships only one night stands.

Girls think that they can change him and his player ways and be the one to 'tame the bad boy' it's funny, not one of they girls have been successful. Most lose one thing trying to complete that mission and that's their virginity. I was brought out of my thoughts by a deep laugh.

"You done checking me out nerd?" He said smugly with that stupid smirk planted on his face. Oh, how I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"N-no, I mean yes, no I mean I wasn't checking you out!" There I go again always embarrassing myself ugh!

"Just get outta my way nerd," I didn't need to ask he so gently pushed my to the side.

Note the sarcasm.

How good not even 15 minutes into school and I've already annoyed the bad boy. I thought as I scurried of to class.

~*~

"Steph!" I heard my 2 best friends call out as I walked to lunch.

"Jade! Rose!" I yelled as I tackled them into a hug.

Rose has bleach blonde hair and beautiful sky blue eyes. To me she was the definition of perfect and to top it all off she was sweet, caring and is loved by everyone. When I first met her, I'm not gonna lie, I thought she was one of they blonde bimbos always whoring around. And Jade, she had long black hair that fell down to her waist in natural beach waves, dark green eyes and a figure anyone would die for! Yeah she's a bit of an emo but she isn't all depressing and shit ( no offence to anyone I have heard rumours that people say about emos but I hang around with them and they are the total opposite) she's the total opposite a big ball of energy at times. We balance eachother out I suppose that's why we're friends.

"Earth to Steph! Hello! You in there! Wake up the bell just went!" Wow I really need to stop spacing out I didn't even realise I had got my lunch and ate it already.

"Oh, sorry I spaced out again, I gotta go see ya later chicas!"

"See ya," they called back in unison. That freaks me out when they do that.

~*~

The rest of school passed by quickly with no more bump ins with him. Last period I have with Jade and Rose so it's usually the best but they had to go to some sorta meeting so I was all alone.

Briiing!!

I ran out of class faster than you could say 'schools out' and jumped into my ruby red Lamborghini to go pick up my brother from school. I must say having parents that are never here 'cause their working sometimes has its perks. For example my car.

~*~

After school Matt and I had a Chinese take-away for dinner then watched a couple of movies before going to bed round about 10pm.

What an eventful day. I thought as I fell asleep that night.

Authors note!

Haii! Sorry I'm not really good at this but it's my first time and I can only get better! I wouldn't mind you helping me out with little mistakes like if I spell something wrong or use something English instead of American but I'm not American and I'm trying my best.

Anyway....

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Chels💕