Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~*~

Song: Carpe Diem- You Me At Six

(A/N: how would you feel if I done a Parkers POV soon? Or will I leave them till the end and do certain chapters?)

Steph's POV

The next day- if you could even call 4am that, I personally think it's the middle of the night until 1pm- I woke up just to run into the bathroom and puke my guts out.

Turns out I caught the bug from Matty last night and now I had to stay off school for the rest of the week. Not that I was complaining, the less time in that hell hole with Veronica the better.

I got instructed to get lots of sleep and if I get worse go to the doctors but not unless it was deadly serious because they don't want to 'waste' money my mom said but not in those exact words.

After she said that she left me to go back to sleep.

~*~

I woke up again round about 12 and decided to go downstairs to take some medicine and make myself something to eat. By now the wave of sickness had left and I was only feeling dizzy and had a pounding headache.

I took my medicine and noticed there was nothing there so I decided to phone a dominos for lunch. A large cheese pizza with a bottle of coke and brownies. Don't judge I was hungry and even that wasn't enough.

30 minutes later the pizza had arrived and I almost flung the money at the poor delivery guy before grabbing the pizza and slamming the door shut, not even waiting for my change.

I finished the pizza in less than 30 minutes... I felt proud that I could eat it in that time but I bet anyone else would look at me as if I was a fat pig. Oh well I'll need to start working out again.

I looked at the time and noticed it was only 1:17pm so I thought I'd get my docking station and put on my nothing personal album by all time low.

So an hour later I was in a sports bra and shorts dancing around the living room, screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs when all of a sudden I was attacked by a little girl round about the same age as Matty.

Who the fuck is she?! Why is she here?! More importantly why is she beating the shit out me while I'm just lying here?! With that last thought I grabbed her arms and lifted her off of me just to be pulled back by a tall woman that looked an awful lot like Parker's mom.

"Who are you? And why are you in my sisters house?" The woman asked with a snobby accent. She also wasn't very polite about it and the way she looked at me made me feel like a piece of shit stuck to her designer high heels.

"Hello, I'm Steph - I mean Stephanie but you can call me Steph if you like. I'm living here at the moment, may I ask who you are?" I said politely which made me sound as fake as possible.

"I am Natasha and this is Emily she is my niece and also Fiona's daughter,"

"Oh, well it's a pleasure to meet you Natasha and now that you mention it I've never saw Parker's sister around even though I've been told about her. I take it she was staying with you?"

"Yes. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get to work. Sorry for dumping her on you I thought my sister would've been home by now" she said in a much nicer tone.

"Oh no it's okay I'm sure we'll have loads of fun," I turned to Emily who was already looking through my music list."Pick a song Emily then we can make up a dance to show to your mom and dad! Is that good?"

"Yeah!" She said in an adorable little voice.

After saying goodbye to Natasha and finding out some more things about Emily like that she was 10 and loved singing. Haha just a mini me!

Emily choose the song 'Carpe Diem' by You Me At Six. I never thought a 10 year old would know that song considering the band it's by.

"Emily how do you know that song?"

"Oh my brother listens to it so I've heard it but don't know all the words but it's a good song!"

So me and Emily spent the next few hours dancing around the living room and singing through hairbrushes until Parker and Matty came home. We were singing the chorus to each other when suddenly Parkers voice boomed throughout the house singing the lyrics and Matty came running towards me.

But Matty suddenly stopped when he noticed Emily. He was hiding behind my leg watching Emily closely as she turned the music off and ran to hug Parker.

"Parks! This is my new friend, Steph! She's sooooooo fun!" She exclaimed then came running to hug me.

"That's nice Emmy but I don't want you to talk to her she's mean," Parker answered which made me mad. He can't tell her that she can't talk to me! And I'm not mean! At least not to kids or people that aren't mean to me.

"Why is she not allowed to talk to me? And I'm not mean." I asked.

"Yeah Parks! Steph is really nice and so fun! She even likes to sing and dance with me! All your other girlfriends don't like me! They all hate me and act like I'm a baby! I like her. I'm glad she's not your girlfriend." She hugged me after that speech, which I was surprised came out of a 10 year olds mouth, then proceeded to introduce herself to Matty and they were soon playing together and away up to her room.

"Stay away from my sister." Parker practically hissed at me.

"Why should I? She seems to like me and I like her. So why am I not allowed to talk to her?" I asked generally confused.

"Because I don't want people like you near my little sister."

"What do you mean, people like me?"

"You know what I mean you sick bastard" he said then walked out of the house slamming the door behind him.

What the fuck did he mean?!

~*~

UNEDITED

So yeah there's chapter 9. It's not the best more of a filler chapter introducing Emily to the story.

I wonder what's happened to make Parker think that about her? Is whatever it is true? Or just a rumour?

I think I'll keep it a secret for a bit longer.

I don't think I'll give a teaser this time.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Love,

Chels💕