Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Song: Bring Me Back To Life ~ Evanescence

*~*

Sorry it's been so long it took me forever to understand how to work this new update haha but here it is.

*Parkers POV*

*~*

It all happened in slow motion. There was nurses and doctors running in shouting commands at each other whilst holding Matty, Em and I back.

I was forced to leave the room, with the kids, as they started CPR on her. All I could hear was muffled shouting and Em and Matty's sobs. She will be okay. She HAS to be okay.

After 10 excruciating minutes they brought her back. 10 minutes that felt like 10 hours.

"We have managed to get her in a stable condition and out of her coma but she is not allowed visitors for another hour or so. What had happened was that her body tried to come out of the coma..." the doctor's voice trailed off into the distance as I stared right through him. The only thing processing in my mind was that she was okay and awake! I couldn't care less about the other stuff all I had to know that she was alive and okay.

After waiting another hour, Matty , Em and I ran inside to see Steph sitting up in bed watching a Disney movie. How childish I thought.

"Stephy!" Matt and Em screamed as they jumped on the bed to hug Stephanie.

"Hey guys! Wanna watch Wall-E with me?"

"Yeah!" The answered in unison as they sat on the bed with Stephanie, one on each side. It would have been a nice picture if we weren't in a hospital.

After the movie I explained to Stephanie that she was in a coma for 3 months and almost died as she tried to wake up. She seemed surprised as the doctors didn't tell her much.

"So... How are you feeling?" I asked awkwardly - trying to make a conversation.

"As good as I can be I suppose. Not to sound mean or anything but why are you even talking to me? I thought you hated me," she retorted.

"I don't hate you. Well I did, but not anymore, you see after you fell into a coma I had a conversation with your brother about how I hated you and it turns out I was so wrong and got the story mixed up. Turns out you didn't bully Veronica and almost cause her to commit suicide-" my rambling was cut short with her butting in.

"Of course not! Why would I do that?! I don't like her but I wouldn't do anything like that to her!" she started outraged by the accusation. "It was the total opposite way around she bullied me because I wouldn't fit in and wanted to do what I wanted. I could never bully her! She used to be my best friend!"

"I know that now. And I'm so so so so sorry for all that I've said and done to you. I'll make it up to you and gain your trust again."

*Stephs POV*

"Oh look at the big bad boy going soft and apologising to the nerd. How cute. Of course I'd forgive you!" I exclaimed sarcastically. Why would I forgive him after all he had done to me?

"A simple no would've been enough without all the sarcasm."

I was about to answer when I was interrupted by a nurse coming in to do some check ups on me. She made sure I had no memory loss or paralysis from being in a coma for so long. Luckily I had none and would be free to go in 2 days time.

Thank fuck.

"Well Miss Hutcherson, I will be back in a couple of hours to do another check up," she told me then turned to Parker and said: "But unfortunately, sir, visiting hours are now over so I must ask you to bid farewell to your girlfriend and leave."

"Oh she's not my girlfriend" Parker explained as I said that he wasn't my boyfriend.

"Oh my apologies but you both look like such a nice couple!" She said making me blush bright red.

~*~

The 2 days seemed to go faster than I expected. Matty, Em and Parker visited both days and even brought me a McDonalds! I knew there was something I loved about them.

As we drove home I realised that I've not saw my mom or dad since I've woke up.

"Where's my mom and dad?" I asked no one in-particular.

"Oh mommy and daddy went on a business trip but they will be back in 6 days!" Matty answered then we lapsed into a comfortable silence.

Once in the house Matty and Em asked me to watch a movie with them and of course I said yes. So here we are now all cuddled up in my bed watching movie after movie. All Disney of course.

After about 6 movies though it was getting late. So we thought we should have a 'sleepover' in my room. They were out cold for 10 though.

I was so tired I was asleep not long after though.

~*~
READ!!

UNEDITED

Sorry it's been so long but I started to write the next chapter and then the wattpad decided to update and I didn't know how to update. But I have now!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

I won't update now until all of my chapters have 15 votes or over.

Love,

Chels💕