Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Song: Nirvana by Sam Smith

A/N: sorry been super busy and never had time to update.

~*~

(Parker's POV)

It's been 3 months since Stephanie went into the coma. 3 months that I've been trying to come up with a stupid apology for all the shit I've put her through. I've still not came up with something.

Fuck. Why can't she just be a worthless bitch? It would save me apologising and would keep my ego intact.

"Parks!" Em and Matty shouted in sync. They've became close since Steph's - I mean Stephanie's coma. I think Em helps keep Matty's mind off of it.

"Hey guys! What's up?"

"Can we go see Stephy?" Em asked batting her eyelashes. How can I say no to her?!

"Yeah sure go get ready and we'll get a McDonald's and then go to the hospital.

"Yay!" They screamed in unison.

After I left the hospital that night Stephanie stopped breathing 6 times. They didn't think she was going to make it but she's still here. Maybe not conscious but she's still alive. I just wish she'd get out this fucking coma soon.

I convinced her mom and dad to go back on their business trip and I've been up to the hospital every second day with Matty and Em.

Hope that stops soon too. I just need her to wake up. Sooner rather than later.

~*~

( Stephy's POV)

Beep...Beep...Beep...

I started to wake up from my sleep due to these constant beeps. Ugh, does Parker not know how to switch off his alarm?!

"PARKS! LOOK STEPHY'S WAKING UP!" I heard Matty shout. What did he mean? Obviously I'm going to wake up from sleeping.

"Shh, don't annoy her giver her time," Parker replied, much to my surprise he was being nice.

As I slowly woke up I took in my surroundings. I was in a hospital room. A small white hospital room with machines attached to me from all angles monitoring everything from my heart beat to my blood sugar. As I was about to open my mouth to as why the fuck I was in the hospital, the whole world went black again. And I started moving towards the light.

~*~

(Parker's POV)

She is waking up. Finally I can tell her how sorry I am for all I said and done to her. I hate apologising.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

The steady rhythm of the heart monitor assured me she was okay and with her wakening up I knew she was going to be okay.

I hoped.

"PARKS!" Em shouted this time.

"What?" I asked.

"Why is there only one long beep now instead of lots of little beeps?"

~*~

UNEDITED

Authors Note:

It's quite short but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger.

So what do you think? Will Steph die? Will she live? Will she come out of the coma?

TEASER: Will Steph live?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Chels💕