Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~*~

Song: Ain't it fun by Paramore

~*~

How cute is that quote at the side?!

~*~
Sorry it's been so long but i was unwell then I was on holiday and that's me just back but here it is:

~*~

*Steph's POV*

-2 weeks later-

Everyone started whispering as I walked into school. Like, c'mon I've been off for what? 4 months? So what? Isn't like they actually care about me - they're just looking for gossip.

"Hi Stephanie, are you okay?" A random jock asked me.

"Who are you?" I asked rather rudely.

" I'm jake, I'm the running back of the schools team?"

"Nope sorry never heard of you."

"C'mon you must of heard of me. I mean pfft look at me I'm just a walking sex God with these guns," 'jake' said cockily as he flexed his muscles.

"Well I've not so bye." I replied rather rudely - not that i cared. I mean I don't know him.

The whispers never stopped throughout the periods up until lunch. And to be honest it was starting to piss me off.

As the bell rang for lunch I had to push through crowds of people asking me what happened to fuel their need to spill gossip and wouldn't take no for an answer. Like fuck sake go away I'm not telling you what happened! Ugh people.

I decided I'd go around the back way to get to the lunch hall as there wasn't as many people that would ask me questions that way.

Though as I walked round the corner I saw none only than Mr Parker Blake with 2 shady looking guys dealing some stuff - well not 'stuff' I could clearly see what it was- it was clearly cocaine and guns! Like why the fuck is he getting guns and coke?!

Right doesn't matter, Steph, let's just go walk away it's none of your business. With that I started to walk away but I didn't get far for there was an other guy blocking my path towards the entrance.

Well this is the last fucking thing I need, some big fat ass blocking my way.

"What was that, bitch?"

"Huh? D-did I say that out loud? Whoopsies I better go bye." Fuck sake Steph your such a coward.

"Naa I don't think so." The guy said as he grabbed my wrist in what seemed like a death hold. Well that's gonna leave bruises.

"Riiiiight. Dude, I don't know about you but I'm fine with you letting me go and me walking away. So let's just do that."

"No can do, you just watched my friends there do something that your not allowed to see. I'm gonna have to ask them what to do with you."

He waited till Parker left before starting his descent towards the guys.

"Seems like someone's saw us boss, what do you want me to do with her?" The fat lug asked.

"Pfft you sound like your in some sorta movie dumbo. It's only a drug and weapon trade behind a school big deal." I retorted scoffing at the guys.

"Just let her go, Tom, c'mon like she said who cares? Isn't like she's gonna tell anyone she looks like a loner anyway." The 'boss' replied.

"Exactly. So get your filthy fucking paws off of me!"

With that I pulled my wrists out of his hold and started to walk away. But not before noticing the dark familiar shadow smirking in the background.

Parker.

~*~

UNEDITED

Right so I know this chapter isn't that good but I didn't know what to write but thought I'd update so here it is. It's starting to show Parker's bad boy side cause I feel like I've not shown any of it yet but yeah there it is.

Sorry if it's shit but:

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Love,

Chels💕