Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Song: Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low

~*~

Steph's POV

"Blake? Are you sure you mean Blake? Not black?" I asked desperately hoping that he made a mistake of some sort.

"Nope, I definitely mean Blake. Martin and Fiona Blake. You'll love them. They are very welcoming honey," my dad said.
I've heard a lot of stories about my dad and Martin in college. My dad was the geek and Martin was the bad boy. Ha, sounds like some cliché love story but with 2 guys. Mainly they threw parties and 'done' a lot of chicks. His words not mine. I never knew they stayed in touch though.

Ugh. Time to live with the Blake's. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

~*~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

We're here. I think time flew by faster 'cause it knew that I don't wanna be here. I can tell you though. I wasn't expecting a mansion. Like honestly there's 4 floors and it's giant! My house is the same size as a quarter of it, maybe less.

After 3 hours of packing we were done. I tried my best to stall them but they were adamant that we had to be there for dinner to meet everyone. Ugh! Can't the see that I. Don't. Wanna. Meet. Parker. I see enough of him in school. Like literally every corner I turn he's there sucking face with some random slut of the day.

It makes me wanna gag.

No I'm not just saying that because I'm so 'innocent' because I'm not. I lost my virginity last year to my boyfriend of 9 months just to have him dump me the next day for a cheap whore. When I asked him why he done it, his reply was simply a shrug and 'because, babe, it was a bet, to bed the Virgin. How does it feel now you've found out. Now if you excuse me I have some whore to go find and fuck', yeah he broke my heart. I've never had a boyfriend since. I've built my walls so high that no one can break them.

" Steph? You planning on coming in anytime soon?"

"Huh? Oh sorry I just spaced out mom."

"For 5 minutes? Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah mom, I am don't worry I'm just a little bit tired."

"Maybe you should go upstairs and lie down, I've set up a room for you. I know you have your stuff with you but I have a bed made up for you," Mrs Blake said with a kind smile.

"Thanks Mrs Blake. Could you show me the way?"

"Oh please, call me Fiona! Mrs Blake makes me sound so old! And I'll get my son to take you up, it's right next to his. I hope you don't mind sharing a bathroom."

She then proceeded to shout her son down. After about 2 minutes of waiting a gorgeous boy started his decent down the stairs with a frown on his face. He made it look hot though. Wait. What did I just think?

Once at the bottom he then looked up and saw me. His eyes took in my body covered with lust. Then he suddenly snapped out of his daze and looked into my eyes with a stupid smirk on his face. Oh how I wish I could slap that mother fucking smirk off of his face.

"Soooooo" he dragged out.

He then turned to his mom and said:

"Who's this? And why is she here? The only girl I was expecting was Stevens son and daughter but I'm sure you said they were just kids, look sorry whoever you are but listen I just used you for sex and I know I used protection- 'cause I always do so your not pregnant. Your not my girlfriend. Hell! I don't even know your name! So please just get the fuck outta my house!" He exclaimed turning to me halfway through his speech.

"Parker! This is Stephanie! This is Steven's daughter. She is you age and in half of your classes! Now say sorry to her and show her to her room!" Mr Blake or Martin as he told me to call him shouted at Parker.

"I'm so sorry Stephanie! I didn't think he would be like this! Oh I'm so embarrassed, please just ignore him." Fiona apologised like 50 more times to my mom and dad after that. It was quite amusing to watch after a while I must say.

"Sorry Stephanie, right lets go" Parker said half heartedly showing that he didn't mean the apology.

I silently followed Parker upstairs and into my room. I didn't have much time to look at it as I made my way to the bed, took my PJs outta my bag pack, put them on and fell into a deep slumber.

~*~

UNEDITED

Authors note

I know I'm sorry I felt like this chapter was about to drag on so I sped it up a little at the end. Well what do you think? She's living with the bad boy now. Wonder what will happen...

The song on the side is amazing listen to it! The whole band is amazing!

Anyway remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Chels 💕