Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Can't help falling in love ~ Elvis ( Cover by Twenty One Pilots they are amazing!)
~*~

*Parker's POV*

~*~

As I stood in the corner watching the boys talk to her I couldn't help but smirk. Stupid nerd. That's what you get for being nosey.

Watching them push her away I decided to leave too. My business with them for today is done.

Shoving the gun into my waistband I started to walk towards the school just as the bell signalling the end of lunch went off.

~*~

Home finally. That was a long day. The cheerleading squad have really good stamina. One of the best fucks ever. All 7 of them.

The way they moaned was a bit annoying though. That high pitched squeak they think is attractive. News flash. Whore it's not so stop.

*door shuts*

"Hello? Anyone home yet?"

Looks like the nerd is home. Think I should go give her a little 'surprise'.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed the eggs and flour. Not the best but it'll do.

Running towards the hall I seen her taking off her shoes. Right 3...2...1...

NOW!

I threw the eggs all over her head and hair then flung the flour. With the eggs running down the flour stuck to the wetness covering her head and shoulders. Well that's all for the now.

With that I grabbed a drink and went to my room.

*Steph's POV*

Ugh after the last couple of weeks I thought he actually started to like me. Or at least be able to stand me without all this shit.

Ugh to the shower.

20 minutes later

As I dried my hair I noticed a note lying on my bedside table.

Dear nerd,

Aren't you ready to leave yet? I'm sure it's your time to go now. I may not be with Parker anymore but that doesn't mean I can't get in here. If you want I can do the job for you? But you'd have to take the blame of course hahahaha as if I would set myself up for murdering a nerd.

Now I've left you a knife in your closet. Also Parker now has a gun. There's 2 options already.

Xoxo Veronica

Well as if it couldn't get any worse. She's back. Ugh. I officially hate life.

Again.

~*~

UNEDITED

So so so so so so so SO sorry for the extremely late update but I was so stuck on how to write this next chapter but there you go.

I know it's only a filler chapter but I'll update more better chapters soon but I have a essay to write first.

Wish me luck.

P.S. I'm sorry again!!!!

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!

Love

Chels💕