Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~*~

Song: Miss You by Ed Sheeran

~*~

Amazing cover at the side by ForeverWeRise

*Steph's POV*

I woke up and went downstairs to see a note left on the refrigerator saying that my mom had called the school and I've too stay off for the rest of the week and that they-being my mom and dad- had to go on another business trip and won't be home until next Friday.

Oh, well. I had bowl of lucky charms then went to bed for a while.

I woke up feeling worse than before and I couldn't stop chittering. So I got up to go get some painkillers just to faint in a heap on the floor.

"Fuck sake! Do you have to sound like a elephant when-" Parker stopped mid sentence when he noticed I was on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"Do I fucking look okay? I just fucking fainted and all you can say is that I sound like a fucking elephant when I fall?"

"Emm.... I-I-I sorry? Oh god your bleeding like badly. I'm gonna phone a ambulance." Parker stuttered as he fumbled with his phone to call 911.

~*~

*Parkers POV*
(Will I start to do his?)

It's been 3 hours and she's still in surgery. She must've hit her head on her bed side or something when she fell because that cut was bleeding... A lot.

"Family of Stephanie Anne Hutcherson?" The doctor finally came out.

I heaved a sigh and stood up and walked over to him.

"What relation are you?"

"Cousin" I lied, but I knew I had to.

"Well, your cousin is lucky that was a very deep cut and she lost a lot of blood, but because of the amount of blood loss she has went into a coma. I'm sorry." He stated and started to walk away. That was before I grabbed his arm in a death like grip.

"How long will she be in that coma?" I demanded.

"I don't know. The next 24 hours could be crucial, she has already stopped breathing twice while we were operating. It could be days, weeks, months maybe years before she wakes up,"

I really don't care if she dies, to be honest she deserves it after what she done to poor Veronica last year.

You would never believe that the quiet little nerd of the school could bully someone so much that they'd actually consider suicide, would you?

She's a sick bitch but I couldn't let her die. I like her little brother and he loves her so much. Ugh here I go getting soft but he couldn't live without her and as much as I hate her I hope she pulls through. For Matt's sake.

I phoned her parents then collected Matt and Em from school and took them straight to the hospital.

"What are we doing here parks?" Em asked.

"Stephanie's in hospital so we need to go see her." As soon as the words were out my mouth Matt started to panic.

"Will she be okay?!" He screamed as tears threatened to fall.

Shit. I can't deal with people crying.

"Yeah, she will be." I muttered.

When we reached the hospital Matt ran out of the car and straight through the hospital doors. Fuck sake can that boy not just calm the fuck down! I grabbed Em and ran after Matt to see him thank a nurse and go in a elevator.