Rescue Me (Charli D'Amelio)

Y/n meets her girlfriend, Charli, at the beach and they talk about life. An unexpected storm occurs and she gets pulled into the ocean by the wind. Weeks goes by and Charli revisits the beach. She finds a bottle with a note in it. This note is the only thing that can save Y/n.

Y/n's View

"This was supposed to be a new start." Dad says.

"You could try harder." Mom says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I had to break up with my girlfriend because of you. We only moved because you cheated on each other." I say.

"We moved here 5 months ago. You've gotten over girls quicker than that." She says.

"She's dating Charli now." He says.

"I was with Madalyn for almost a year. We can't even talk because of the time zone and you argued with her parents. It was about her breaking her curfew by 37 seconds." I say.

"Just because I'm dating Charli doesn't mean shit with what I had to deal with once we moved. I don't give a shit if Charli and I say I love you every hour of the day, that's bullshit." I say.

"Give me your phone." He says.

"Fuck you." I say.

"Now." She says.

"Fine." I say giving it to them.

"What's the password?" He asks.

"I'm not letting you search my phone." I say.

"Now!" He says.

I take the phone from him and snap it in half.

"Don't look for me. I'm not coming back." I say leaving.

I go in the backyard and jump the fence. I dig a hole and take my spare phone out.

I walk to the beach and I see Charli leaning against a rock

"Hi-" Charli says.

I start to cry and Charli hugs me.

"What's wrong?" Charli asks.

"They're blaming me for everything." I say as she rubs my back.

"It's okay." She says.