dream girl (Dixie D'Amelio)

Dixie's View

Dixie's View

I don't know what really happened to Y/n, but Noah found her unconscious with an empty pill bottle in her hand.

I find it weird that Noah found her, he doesn't have a key to her house and no one was there. I'm just glad Y/n was found.

"She's doing well. We're going to keep her in the coma for a life longer." Dr Walker says

"Okay, thank you." I say.

Dr Walker smiles and leaves.

Y/n's View (Inside Y/n's Mind)

"Shut up!" Dixie says laughing.

I laugh and Dixie smiles.

Living in a dream (A dream) when I'm with you (When I'm with you)

"I love you." Dixie says.

"I love you too." I say.

She blushes and I smile. She blows me a kiss and I act shy.

I don't know how to think (To think) when I kiss you (When I kiss you)

"Loser." She says.

I smile and she smiles back.

"Call me later." I say.

"Okay, bye." She says.

She hangs up and I sigh.

You just hung up the phone (The phone) but I miss you (But I miss you)

"You're a simp." Griffin says laughing.

"For her and only her." I say.

I'm addicted to your love (Your love), that's the issue (That's the issue)

He nods his head and smiles.

Time Skip; Dixie's View

"What happened?" I ask rubbing back into Y/n's room.

"We were going to take her hour of the coma, but she's unstable. Her oxygen plug might've came loose, she was crashing." Dr Walker says.

"How does it just come loose? It's screwed in, someone unscrewed it." I say.

"Babe, just calm down. You should go home and get some rest." Noah says putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't touch me. You told me that I should go get a snack while you use the bathroom and looked what happened." I say pushing him away.

"The patient decides that." Noah says.

"What is wrong with you? We are over, get out." I say pointing at the door.

Noah shakes his head and leaves.

"Please don't let him see her again." I say.

"We'll do our best." Dr Walker says.