Jealous (Charli D'Amelio)

Charli's View

Charli's View

"I can't believe we drove almost 67 miles to try a new restaurant." Dixie says.

"I have no regrets." Y/n says.

Dixie laughs and Y/n smiles.

"Guess what?" Dixie asks.

"I had sex again." Dixie says.

"With Griffin?" Y/n asks.

"No, with myself. It still counts, right?" Dixie says.

"Shut up." Y/n says laughing.

"Yeah... with Griffin. I really love him." Dixie says.

"I know you do." Y/n says.

"It's just sometimes it feels right, you know." Dixie says.

"Yeah..." Y/n says.

They sit in silence and Dixie holds her hand. They look at each other and kiss.

The screen goes black and the "are you still watching screen" pops up.

"That was so awkward to film." Dixie says covering her face.

"The first time we did it, Dixie whispered, come here boy and we just started laughing." Y/n says laughing.

Addison and I laugh and they smile. Y/n and I go upstairs and she sits on the bed.

"Why'd you choose me?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

"You could be with people like Ariana Grande, Harry Styles, that girl from your doctor's office who is there every time you're there and is insanely beautiful—" I say.

You could have anyone you want

"My point is, why did you reject everyone who has feelings for you for me?" I ask.

Why would you want to be with me?

"Charli, you may think you're just some girl from Connecticut who met a famous actor and producer. Then you dating this girl and moved to California to be with her. And her sister got lucky enough to get a role in her TV show." Y/n says.