Heaven (Charli D'Amelio)

Charli's View

Charli's View

Avani puts a note on my desk and Mrs Holiday turns around.

"Miss. D'Amelio, would you like to read your note to the class." Mrs Holiday asks crossing her arms.

"I would like to read my poem." Y/n says holding her hand up.

Y/n is the cutest thing on this planet. She had the cutest smile ever. Y/n actually writes a lot of poems since her dad's a famous writer and she's really popular.

Mrs Holiday sighs and and shakes her head.

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, unlike you. Roses die, violets die. Hopefully, we'll all eat pie." Y/n says.

Everyone laughs and claps.

Mrs Holiday stand in front of me and holds her hand out. Y/n crumbles the paper up and pours water on it.

"Office, now." Mrs Holiday says.

"Office, now." Y/n mocks her quietly.

"You owe me, babygirl." Y/n whispers getting up.

Y/n winks at me and leaves. My jaw drops and Avani widens her eyes.

"Imagine having a crush." Dixie says.

"Who's Addison?" I ask.

"Shut up." Dixie says slouching down in her seat.

We laugh and Dixie pulls her hood down.

Time Skip

I had a feeling someone was watching me and I turned around to see Y/n.

"Whatcha doing?" Y/n asks.

Ooh, ooh

"You came to get the favor now?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, I just want you to help me on question number 6 for the math homework." Y/n says putting a piece of paper in front of me.

"You're serious?" I ask.

"Yes." Y/n says.

"Okay." I say.

"It's 64." I say.

"Okay." Y/n says writing the answer down.

"You don't want to know how I—" I say.

"No." She says.

I shake my head and she smiles.

Ooh

I see Dixie get up and stand on a table.

"Charli D'Amelio is actually in love with Y/n Y/l/n. She's too scared to ask Y/n out, because she thinks Y/n will reject her!" Dixie shouts.

Everyone looks around for me and Y/n stares at me. I grab my backpack and start to run down the hallway.

"Charli!" Y/n shouts chasing me.