I'm in Love with Stacys Brother (Charli D'Amelio) #2

I'm behind on a lot of my requests and stories. I am working on those. Started With a Whisper will be completed very soon.

Charli's View

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Charli's View

"What?!" Addison asks.

"I have since I met you. When were 14, I forgot to knock on her door and I definitely saw somethings I didn't want to know about at that age." I say.

"Y/n is 18 and you're 16. She's dating your sister for fuck's sake!" Addison says.

"They broke up 4 weeks ago." I say.

"And that makes it okay to sleep with someone 2 years older than you? She can get arrested, Charli. Every scholarship she's worked for will be gone." Addison says.

"I'm gonna be 17 in a month." I say.

"Do whatever you want, but if Y/n gets arrested for even talking to you, I will never forgive you." Addison says.

I leave the room and go to Y/n's room.

Y/n's View

I pick the box up and take it inside.

"Anyone order something in bulk? Maybe con—" I ask.

Mom covers my mouth and I laugh. I put the box on the counter and she opens it. I take one of Enzo's french fries and he hits me.

"Thanks." I say.

I go upstairs and go in my room. I see clothes on the floor and see Charli laying in my bed.

"W-What are y-you doing?" I ask.

"You know, I've never heard you stutter before. It's really cute." Charli says.

"Friends until the end of the world?" Dixie asks holding her pinkie out.

"Friends until the end of the world." I say intertwining out pinkies.

"Why are your clothes on the floor?" I ask.

"Why are your clothes still on?" She asks.

I gulp and she gets up.

"You know what I want so just give it to me." Charli says unbuckling my pants.

I kiss Charli and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"You don't really want to do this, do you?" I ask.

"No." Charli says sounding embarrassed.

"Then, let's not do this. I don't want to rush anything or make you uncomfortable." I say.

She smiles and I kiss her. We sit on my bed and I hand the remote to her.

Time Skip

"Y/n, can—" Someone says.

Charli and Dixie D'Amelio Oneshots #2 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें