bitches broken hearts (Charli D'Amelio)

Charli's View

Charli's View

"I've been in New York." Someone says.

It's a voice I didn't think I would hear again. Y/n.

Y/n, Dixie, and I were best friends but there was something more than that... somewhere...

Y/n and I were friends with benefits but no one knew. Y/n was obsessed with me but I loved that. She always wanted me, told me how beautiful I was, told me that she loved me, and asked how I was every day.

Eventually, Y/n just lost her feelings for me out of nowhere and we ended things. She didn't think I knew why she lost feelings. Addison was determined to Y/n hers. I heard her voice in one of Y/n's livestream about 5 months later but I didn't care.

She got into college early and left Connecticut. I got famous and moved to California. Then she graduated and got famous for being the youngest movie producer.

Did I mention that she's been voted the hottest girl in the world for the past 3 years? Who wouldn't want her?

We never called or texted each other. Except for on our birthdays but it was a simple text.

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)You can pretend you don't careAll you wanna do is kiss me (me)Oh, what a shame I'm not there

You can pretend you don't care
All you wanna do is kiss me (me)
Oh, what a shame I'm not there

I feel arms wrap around my waist and then a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Char." Y/n says.

"Hi." I say.

Y/n kisses my cheek again and goes to sit next to Dixie.

"Welcome back to the Early Late Show. I'm your host, Dixie D'Amelio and this is WhoIsY/n. Today she's gonna take a lie detector test while I ask her some intense questions." Dixie says.

"First question, what did you and Charli do when you hung out?" Dixie asks as she smirks.

Y/n blushes and I smile.

You can lie but I know that you're not fine

"Nothing out of the ordinary." Y/n says smiling.