Alone (Dixie D'Amelio) #2

I love making you guys wait for me

Y/n's View

"I'm pregnant." Dixie says.

"What?!" We all ask.

We let go and I look at Dixie.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yea." Dixie says.

I smile and hug her.

"You said you didn't want kids because of your dad." Dixie whispers.

"You're already punching people in the face and now you're walking out on your girlfriend. You're already acting like dad." Sam says.

"When you have kids, you're gonna be exactly like him. No one wants to be with someone who would walk out on their family." Dan says.

"I'm not gonna be like him, I promise." I whisper.

She nods her head and I kiss her cheek.

"So yeah?" Charli asks.

"Yes." Dixie says.

"How long have you known?" Marc asks.

"I don't we just don't use protection." Dixie says.

"What are you waiting for? Go take a test. I think there's one upstairs." Heidi says.

"You got something you want to tell me?" Charli asks Dixie and I go upstairs.

Dixie goes in the bathroom and I wait in the hallway. Dixie comes out of the bathroom and gives me the test.

"I guess you're hunch was right." I say.

"I'm always right." Dixie says.

Time Skip

"There's no baby." Dr Farms says looking at his paper.

Dixie starts to cry and I hug her.

"I'm sorry." Dixie says as I wipe her tears.

"It's okay." I say.

"There's babies." Dr Farms says.

"Babies?" We ask at the same time.

"Yes. Dixie is pregnant with twins.  Would you like to know the genders?" He asks.

I look at Dixie and she shakes her head.

"The babies are healthy and Dixie is due in early May." He says handing me an envelope.

"Thank you." Dixie says smiling.

He smiles and leaves the room.

"You gave birth to twins and you the other one isn't even mine. I'm not gonna take care of him anymore. I'll take my daughter and you can take care of your son. Get his father to do it." Dad says.