I Fall Apart (Dixie D'Amelio)

Charli and Dixie aren't related

Y/n's View

"Is that all you do to me? Lie to my face?" I ask.

Oooh, I fall apart

"Just because I go to a party without you doesn't mean anything." Dixie says.

Oooh, yeah, mmhmm

"I was picking up Noah, because he was drunk. That doesn't mean you aren't enough for me." She says holding my hand.

She told me that I'm not enough, yeah

"Okay." I say.

Dixie smiles and kisses my cheek. We get out and knock on the door.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Charli." The girl who opened the door says.

We shake her hand and she lets us in.

"Have you told her the real reason that you're here?" Charli asks as we all sit down.

"What?" Dixie asks looking at me.

"I want you to take a lie detector test, I think you're cheating on me. I have a pretty good feeling about who it is if you are." I say.

And she left me with a broken heart, yeah

"Y/n—" Dixie says.

"You've done that to me before. I don't want you to fool me twice and let it be my fault." I say.

She fooled me twice and it's all my fault, yeah

"That shit hurt really bad the first time. I love you, but I can't ignore this any longer." I say.

She cut too deep, now she left me scarred, yeah
Now there's too many thoughts goin' through my brain, yeah

"We can't make you take the test. If you love her, you'll take the test." Charli says.

"I'll take it." Dixie says.

And now I'm takin' these shots like it's Novocaine, yeah

"Thank you." I say.

Dixie smiles and I get up to go outside.

10 minutes later...

"You can come back in." Charli says.

I go back inside and sit next to Dixie.

"Dixie, is there anything you want to say to Y/n before I read the results. I'm not saying you lied, this is just a chance to get anything off your chest." Charli says.

"I just want to say that I love you." Dixie says holding my hand.

I smile and Dixie nods her head.

"I asked her if her name was Dixie as a baseline question. She said yes, the lie detector test determined she was telling the truth." Charli says.