We're Gonna Be Alright (Charli D'Amelio)

Y'all really

Y'all really... think this stuff through...

Y/n's View

"I think you should go." I say sitting up.

"You sure?" Heather asks.

"Yeah." I say.

Heather sits on my lap to straddle me and kisses me.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she opens her drawer.

"I don't want you to move at all." Heather says handcuffing my arm to the headboard.

"I really gotta go." I say.

"You can spare 10 minutes, can't you?" She asks.

"Yeah, I guess. It's Charli's birthday and she wants to go out for lunch." I say

"Sleeping with your ex-girlfriend on your wife's birthday is a naughty thing to do." She says getting off of me.

I know I fucked up and I still am. Charli deserves better, but she doesn't let me leave her. She says she puts my house key in the mailbox then she goes behind my back and makes a copy. I come home to see that she bought me and the rest of the Sway House lunch.

I love how generous she is no matter how many times I treat her badly. I don't deserve her which I why I'm trying to leave her.

"I am an idiot, but she doesn't think so. I keep going back to her." I say as she comes out of the bathroom.

"You should just let me stay." She says.

"No, I'm trying to get my shit together." I say.

"Not for long." She says holding a knife up.

"Hey, hey, hey. Get that shit away from me." I say as she puts the knife up to my neck.

"Why shouldn't I kill you?" She asks moving the knife closer to my neck.

"I know your pregnant, I seen the test in the garbage. You don't have any money. You're gonna pregnant and alone. Let me help you. I won't turn my back on you or that baby." I say.

"I'd rather watch you die and be alone." She says climbing on top of me.

"Don't fucking—" I say.

She stabs me in the side and I groan.

"Look at me." She says.

I look at her and she puts her hand on my neck.

"That baby will never see daylight. You know why?" She says chocking me.

"Why?" I ask weakly.

"I already made an appointment." She says.

She pushes the knife deeper into my side and I groan.

"Gotta go get some garbage bags." She says getting dressed.

She leaves and I groan. I feel myself get weaker and I close my eyes.