HELP - fluff

short • fluff • no quirk!au • aged up characters
—————————

"...as stated by Newton's third law of motion, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction. Now, if you'll turn to page 279 in your textbook..." Staring down at his mediocre notes, Hanta avidly chewed on the pen that had been positioned by his mouth as the teacher droned on at the front of the room. The eighteen year old and his boyfriend were put on opposite sides of the classroom because they had to move a couple students around, as to keep Katsuki and Izuku from ripping each other's throats out. Hanta digresses and turns his attention back to his notes and textbook. Guitar-calloused fingers tapped at the off-yellow paper in distaste, but stopped as the pen in Hanta's mouth had burst. Ink cascaded over his tongue and down his chin, splattered across his wrist and fingers, and dripped out of the corner of his mouth to pool on the edge of his notebook. Pushing his chair out from behind his wooden desk, he ran to grab a tissue. The teacher shot him a questioning look but that ceased upon the realization of what had happened. Hanta's best friend, Denki Kaminari, giggled at this incident but he very quickly shut his mouth when the teacher began to reprimand him.

Hanta continued to wipe the ink from his hands before moving on to his face. Bluish-black ink stained his tongue and invaded every tastebud in his mouth. The teacher finished her lecture and dismissed class before Hanta could finish. He threw away the now grey tissue in his hand before packing his things back into his bag and making quick strides towards his boyfriend, Tenya, making sure to avoid his idiotic best friend on the way. Denki shot him a hurt look but returned to yelling about Pokémon with Katsuki and Eijirou as they walked out of the classroom.

"Hey, mi Corázone. " Tenya visibly shuddered as a pleased shiver shot its way down his spine. The Spanish class Hanta had taken had paid off in his book. "Can we stop by the bathrooms on the way back to the dorms? I need to wash this ink out of my mouth." Tenya turned to look at Hanta, sighing upon seeing his chin, stained with leftover pen ink. Picking up his bag, he spoke.

"Well, I suppose we can, Hanta" the megane supplied. Hanta shot him a happy look and waltzed toward the door, stopping to wait on Tenya.
——————————————-

Instead of going to the school bathroom, Hanta went to his personal one in his dorm room. Tenya sat on the edge of the bed, studying his science notes when Hanta walked out. He had washed the pen ink from his mouth and brushed his teeth, leaving behind the smell of peppermint.

"Man, ink tastes awful." Hanta stated with a hand on his neck. He strolled out the door to his bathroom, taking a seat in his hammock. Tenya looked at him with an adoring look. He saw nothing but perfection in that moment. That is, until Hanta managed to fail at his attempt to struggle through studying his notes again.

Tenya sighs. It isn't Hanta's fault. It was a flimsy pen and he missed the lesson while he was cleaning the ink up.

Tenya pulled him near and kissed his forehead.

"Hey Hanta, need some help?"