A (somewhat short) Christmas Story

"Secret Santa never goes right for the students of class 3-A.

Yes, you heard that right.

You see, last year, Denki brought a lobster to give to mineta and while it was funny to watch it pinch the shit out of him, we all got in trouble for it. Katsuki decided not to play last year, but we all know he still got the class presents anyway. Now, the real reason last year's secret Santa was destroyed is per one Izuku Midoriya, who managed to piss Katsuki off by aggravating him to the point he sent Deku and the tree flying across the room.

This year, this year is gonna be different. I got Tenya this yea—" Hanta was rudely interrupted.

"Stop narrating that dumb ass video and get over here, tape face." Of course, Katsuki hates cameras.

"Hey man, I'm just trying to document the one time secret Santa actually goes right for us!" Hanta exclaimed, a little too loud for katsuki's taste. You'd think as much as he yells it'd be alright, but no. Aside from when he's got to, he doesn't like yelling.

Hanta clicked the camera off and put it away, waving to Katsuki as he left the boy's room to go work on what he got for Tenya.

What do you get for someone who has LITERALLY everything?

Well, Tenya loved Christmas lights, so Hanta got them tickets for a Christmas light event downtown.

When the two of them got home, Eijirou was covered in Christmas lights and wrapping paper while Eri sat at his feet with tape and some bows, the girls were playing pass the present and Denki was trying to silly-string Katsuki.

Aaaaaand as you can guess, That's where secret Santa went wrong. Again.

Which, it worked, but it's safe to say Denki has a hit out on him now.

Above Hanta and Tenya was mistletoe, held by Mina who was sitting comfortably momo's shoulders.

"Hanta, it appears there's mistletoe above—"
But Tenya never got to finish his sentence before Hanta was wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"Just shut up and kiss me"

/————/———————/———————-/———/
Thank you all so much for reading! I'm sorry it's so short, but I didn't really plan to write today.

However, I figured a Christmas special was in order.

I should have a regular oneshot out within the week and the book will end off with a New Years special!

Thank you all so so much for supporting me, and I hope you have a very merry holiday season.

To all who celebrate, Merry Christmas from Solace to you <3