Chocolate strawberries and white cabernet - fluff w/ innuendos

DISCLAIMER: No, I am not lewding a character. These are simply common innuendos, many of which are made amongst my friends and I. Thank you, enjoy.

Fluff w/ innuendos • aged up characters • no quirk! Au
——————————————————————-//

The setting sun painted the sky in a rainbow of colors as the evening birds sang their songs. Dim light shone through the window of the bedroom and the sheer curtains cast a glowing shadow on the hardwood flooring.  It was peaceful and enjoyable. Perfect for taking a bath with your lover and then spending time together.

"Tenya? Baby, you home?!" Hanta called. He has just got back from recording, a last second call to fix something on the album before it had to be submitted. Their band manager wouldn't be happy if it wasn't done right. Hanta should know, he's his husband.

The smell of food wafted into the room and lingered. Tenya was cooking. Of course he was cooking. Whatever it was smelled good, as Hanta had recognized that Tenya hadn't made it for them before. The megane himself rounded the corner and greeted Hanta, wiping his hands on a small towel and pressing his lips to Hanta's forehead.

Hanta set his bag down and moved into the kitchen with tenya. Teriyaki soba cooked on one eye while barbecue fried rice cooked on another. It smelled amazing.

"You know, our anniversary is today." Tenya spoke. Hanta hummed in acceptance and kissed the back of Tenya's neck as his arms slowly snaked their way around Tenya's waist.

"I know. I have plans." Hanta replied. He did. They were going to take a relaxing bath, then curl up together and watch whatever Tenya wanted. Hanta bought Cabernet for this. Maybe he'd make some chocolate covered strawberries. He let his mind wander for a bit as he got lost in Tenya's soft swaying rhythm as he hummed.

"Whatever that dirty mind of yours is thinking, forget it." Tenya knew his tricks. Hanta tightened his grip on Tenya's waist and buried his face in the megane's shoulder.

"Oh, bite me." He insinuated. It did it's job to mess with Tenya, as he put his utensils down and turned in Hanta's grip. Flicking the back of Hanta's head, Tenya sighed fondly. Hanta was such an idiot, but he was his idiot.

They swayed a little more before Hanta snaked his hands down farther. That is, until Tenya slapped them away. He shook his head and turned to go back to cooking as he placed a soft kiss to Hanta's nose, and a softer one to his jaw. Hanta however, was not done annoying Tenya. He released Tenya and stood, readjusting himself to put his hands on Tenya's shoulders. He rubbed them for a while, listening to Tenya talk about his day. Eventually Hanta's hands snaked back down, clapping Tenya on the backside before he left to go get the bags from their foyer. When he returned to the kitchen, he kissed Tenya's neck once more and pulled their wine out of the bag to show to his lover.

"Got us something for later, Ten."

Tenya hummed approvingly and went back to cooking.

The evening continued on with Hanta making chocolate covered strawberries and orange slices. When Tenya was done cooking, he plated their meal and set the table for the two of them, lighting a few candles and fixing the vase that sat between them so it was off to the side of their table. Hanta went ahead and poured their drinks, placing the strawberries and orange slices in the middle of the table. They conversed about everything and nothing as they ate, feeling content with each other's company. Finishing his food, Hanta popped one of the chocolate orange slices into his mouth, smiling when Tenya gave him an adoring smile.

He picked up one of the strawberries and held it out, waiting for Tenya to take it. The other man took the strawberry between his teeth and smiled as he remembered the first time Hanta had ever made them for him. Their first date, back in their first year of high school. Hanta cooked and made the same delicious, chocolate covered strawberries. They'd been together for nearly seven years, both men no older than twenty eight. It was tradition for them.

"Hey ten? You alright? You've been awful quiet for a few minutes. " Hanta asked. Tenya responded and stated he was fine.

He was too lost in Hanta's presence. Tenya suggested they do this more often, and Hanta hummed his agreement. It felt nice.

"So what do you say? This again the thirteenth of next month?" Hanta suggested.

"Only if there's chocolate strawberries and white Cabernet."
————————