Tetris - comedy

Everyone knows what Tetris is. There's no way to not know what it is. It was often taken seriously around the school, and even Aizawa-Sensei got in on it when he wasn't asleep on the floor behind his desk (Denki had made the brilliant observation that he looked like a Caterpillar.)

Of course, Izuku wasn't allowed to play because god knows he would try to use his bones instead of the actual block in the game, but everyone else enjoyed it.

Now there were some people who took it a little too seriously, and there were some people who were just gods at the game. But somehow, there were people who were both.

Was Hanta a god at Tetris? No. Did he take it seriously? Absolutely not. His boyfriend Tenya, however?

Tenya was a fucking godsend at Tetris. And it wasn't fair.

Hanta played against him once and lost within thirty seconds. Tenya absolutely whooped his ass at it. And he took it way too seriously for a game about organizing blocks on a screen. But, there wasn't much anyone could do about it.

He was just good at it.

—————————————————————////

A/N: I am SO sorry that I didn't post for a month. I'm gonna be honest with you, I forgot this book existed. However, I've been working on RoadTrip and I published a kiribaku oneshot for all you kiribaku lovers!

It's not angst. I've given you all too much of it.