Stargazer - HC

I like to think that Sero puts his hammock on his balcony so he can lay outside and look at the stars.
————————————————————///
"...—at, dude, no! That's not how that works!" Kaminari screeched at Kirishima for the umpteenth time. Mina, nestled in a pile made of couch pillows, releases her hand's grasp on her phone as she sets it down on her lap, opting to throw an extra pillow at Denki's head. The pillow was launched across the room, hitting the blond in the back of the head.

"OWWWW! MINA, THAT HURT!" He whined. Sero was laughing from within his boyfriend's hold, giggling to himself while curled up against Iida's chest.  He watched as Kirishima laughed, placing down a skip card and announcing uno while Kaminari watched with a dropped jaw, comical expression plastered across his face. Bakugou watched every now and then when someone lost, looking up from his book, (of course he's reading the Iliad), snorting a chuckle at Kaminari's pained expression and slightly tightening his hold on kiri's waist.

Kaminari huffed and handed his uno cards back to Kirishima. Sero stood up, Iida in tow, and stretched his arms above his head as he and Iida both yawned.

"It's late, you guys. I'm gonna go chill. I didn't get much sleep last night." It was true. He hadn't. Iida had long fallen asleep and he ended up drawing the majority of the night, insomniac habits keeping him awake. Not tonight though. He wanted to watch the stars with Tenya, and if he had any intention of staying awake long enough for this then they needed to get upstairs.

"Come on, Hanta. Let's go." Iida offered his hand to his boyfriend, starting towards the stairs. 
——————————————————-///
Hanta unlocked his door, opening it to the smell of pine and the soft glow of warm, orange hued fairy lights. The bed was messily made but it somehow looked neat, guitar and journal scattered in different dispositions. Posters littered the walls with images of different bands and various random street signs and decorations covered the room from floor to ceiling, much different than when they'd first arrived in first year. His desk held a pc, monitor and a keyboard, mouse perched atop the shelf right next to it. All of his figures were in places that set the room off and it  always amazed Tenya every time he saw it.

Hanta walked in, opening the balcony door and letting the beads fall in a pretty pattern, different strings of rainbows littering the doorframe. Soon enough, the hammock was being dragged outside, Hanta waving for Tenya to join him.

As the two of them lie down, enjoying each other's company, hands intertwined together as Hanta pointed out different stars and constellations.

He smiled as he pointed out his favorite ones, and his eyes lit up so brightly that it pulled at Tenya's chest.

And Tenya? He couldn't ask for anything better.