If I can't have you

ALRIGHT YALL! ONCE AGAIN, It's October and that means I'm using the inktober/Goretober prompts to write my oneshots. (Credit to TheCoconutStar on DeviantArt and 🎃Villian Deer🎃 on twt for the prompt lists)

Prompts: Gut spill + Here comes the bride!

Again, please make sure that you read the warnings before delving into the following content.

⚠️MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS:
- gut spill
- detailed body horror
- unsettling descriptions
- disturbing mental images
- detailed murder descriptions
- obsessive love

Read at your own risk. I am not responsible for any reactions beyond this point.
————————————————————————///
Tenya didn't know what hit him, literally. A knife was plunged into his chest, then pulled out and plunged into him again, over and overuntil his shirt was shredded and there was no heartbeat remaining. His body lay on the floor bruised and beaten all shades of purple and blue that collided with black and spread across his face, veins turning an ugly blueish-black. Hanta was laughing hysterically as he held the bloody weapon in his hand as he carved a giant hole into the dead boy's stomach, dragging out the organs and veins to scatter them on the floor, then he smiled a sickly murderous smile and stared at the intestines that lay on the floor in front of him. Suddenly, he lifted his foot and smashed his shoe into one of them, the heel piercing through the tissue and scattering more blood across the floor. He kept slamming his foot into the pile of blood and organs until they were mushy and they clung to his shoe.

He placed his hand in the pool of blood at the bottom of the mess and then touched it to his face, smearing if down the sides of his face in calculated motions. Hanta was extremely giddy at the sight of the incident in front of him, proud of what he had done. His pupils were so small it looked like they were gone. Then it was like a light came on in his mind as he skipped behind the wall a few feet away and came back around it calling for Tenya in a way that was anything but loving if you considered what he'd just done.

"Oh Tenyaaaaaa. Wherever could you be, my love?" He called, murderous smile still plastered to his face in joy. He stopped at Tenya's body, taking a moment to stare at it in fake horror before he laughed loudly and bent down, blood and organs clinging to the train of the dress he wearing.

To the outside eye, you might wonder, "where had their relationship gone wrong?!" But it hadn't. Hanta was obsessive. He hated when people stared at HIS Tenya or when they thought they could steal him when  they would talk to him a couple seconds too long for Hanta to handle. So of course Hanta killed them. Poor Midoriya, and asui, and pretty little yaoyorozu, all of which were dead now. He smiled to himself and planned Tenya's death. And now, here he was.

He dragged Tenya's body to a chair in the hallway and tied it to the chair with that same, deranged, giddy little smile on his face. He ran back down the hall and started towards Tenya like a bride walking down the aisle as he hummed some kind of demented bridal march. He laughed and swung his arms, happily taking his place beside Tenya's chair.

Hanta pretended there was a reverend and an altar, and the rest of a wedding as he faked some kind of vow and said "I do." When it came time to "kiss the bride," Hanta bent over and kissed Tenya's body, lips cold against his. And then in one swift motion, he stabbed the boy again.

"If I can't have you, no one can." He stated, plunging the knife into his own stomach and slicing from one side to the other, before collapsing into his "husband's" lap. And uttering words as a tear of joy fell down his face. No one could take him now.

"You're mine forever, Tenya. Just mine" and then his blood ran still as he died on his lover's body.