Pin-prick

It's October and that means I'm using the inktober/Goretober prompts to write my oneshots. (Credit to TheCoconutStar on DeviantArt and XXANEMIA for the prompt list!)

Prompt(s): body horror + medical

Again, please make sure that you read the warnings before delving into the following content.

⚠️MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS:
- disturbing information
- detailed body horror
- unsettling descriptions
- disturbing mental images
- intense medical malpractice

Read at your own risk. I am not responsible for any reactions beyond this point.
——————————————————————————/////
"Shut up!" The doctor snapped. Hanta was terrified and shaking. There wasn't much of anything he could do when he was laying in a hospital gown and strapped to a surgical table. He couldn't even remember how he got here. None of this made any sense.

The doctor, a largely built man with blue hair and glasses, walked over to the other side of the room and opened the medical cabinet above the sink, grabbing a needle and some tiny bottle before closing it again and filling the syringe. This was bad. Something very bad was about to happen, he could feel it in his bones.

"You know, you have such nice bone structure. Such a shame it's going to go to waste." The doctor spoke nonchalantly. To waste!!? What was that supposed to mean??!? Why was he so calm? This was dangerous. The doctor flicked the syringe a few times and then clicked his tongue. Most of the things around the room looked like they were real, even the "false heart" in the display case beside a poster.

"Now, you'll want to hold still when I do this or you might end up bleeding out. I need my incision to be clean." the man spoke. it was then that Hanta noticed it. The doctor didn't have a badge. There was no degree on the wall, no equipment on his person, and the lab coat he wore wasn't real.

This wasn't a real doctor.

Hanta panicked and started trying to get out of the hold he was in. It did no good against leather straps but he kept fighting, tears streaming down his face and his wrists bruising as he rubbed them against the restraints.

The doctor kept coming closer and closer as Hanta's cries only got louder. Tears streamed down his face and he choked on his own cry, begging the man to just let him live. Then a sharp prick.

A needle. In his neck. Hanta panicked and went back to pleading with the man as he kept crying.

"W-wait! Please, please, I—I can— no! P-please just, I wanna li-ive, please just let me live..." he cried, staring at the man above him. The "doctor" motioned a cross over his body before getting ready to pump the liquid into the other's veins.

Hanta continued to beg and plead, to pray to whoever the hell might have been listening, asking to live. He stared at the man one more time, tears welled in his eyes. He would do anything just to live.

And then the needle was removed. The doctor's hand shook and then the needle shattered. The man kissed Hanta's forehead and started apologizing.

He couldn't do it. And he broke, crying as he apologized once more.

Hanta? Hell, he couldn't believe he was still alive. He lived, and he would do anything, even marry the man, if meant he kept his life.