Milk N' Cookies - fluff/little

(Sorry to disappoint with the notification, there was no actual update. Just a disclaimer update.)

!!Disclaimer!!: In no way do I intend to make fun of age regressors. If anything sounds wrong to anyone who may be an age regressor, please contact me and let me know!

HC: I hc that Tenya never got to experience a childhood because he was always being prepared to fill his brother's shoes, so he regresses.

Fluff • no quirk! Au • little space head canon • aged up characters
———————————————————————
"Tenya! I'm home baby!" Hanta had just come back from work at the record store, whereas Tenya probably got home a few hours ago. Tenya was laughing about something, the sound of happy giggles floating it's way down the stairs.

The tablet in the corner played loudly as Tenya's favorite song came on, making him gasp excitedly and sending him into another fit of happy giggles. The stuffed cow sitting across from him sat amongst a mess of colored pencils and crayons, as well as many coloring books and his cup.

Hanta smiled upon hearing the music and knew immediately what was happening. He walked up the stairs to stand in the doorway of the room, waiting for Tenya to notice his appearance.

When Tenya looked up from his coloring book to grab a different color crayon, he caught a glimpse of Hanta's shoes so he sat up and smiled brightly.

"Hey Ten! What are you coloring hon?? "

"It's a chipmunk daddy! Do you like it??" Tenya asked excited. Hanta picked it up to look at it closer. It looked good, phenomenal even, for Tenya's capabilities.

"It looks great honey. Have you had a bath yet?" A genuine question. Tenya would be mad at himself in the morning if he didn't stick to his routine. That was the last thing Hanta wanted.

"Mm... not yet daddy. But can I finish this first?" Tenya pleaded.

"Sure hon. I have to run the water anyway. Take your time. What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Can we order pizza daddy?"

It was innocent enough that Hanta agreed and walked off to run the bath water. Not too hot but not cold. Just the way Tenya had expressed that he liked it.

When he went back to get Tenya, he was cleaning up the mess of crayons and scurrying to put the stuffed cow on the bed.

"It's time for a bath, Ten. Come on." And Tenya followed Hanta into the bathroom. The bubble bath in front of him was just as he'd liked.

"Daddy, can you-"

"Yeah bud. Sorry." Hanta stepped out of the bathroom to allow Tenya to undress himself and slip under the bubbles, hiding everything but his arms and head from view.

" you can come back in now!" Tenya called and Hanta walked back in to sit at the side and listen to Tenya's day as he held a tiny rubber duck in his hand. Tenya had already set his glasses on the sink to keep them away from the water so that was one less thing to do.

Tenya continued telling Hanta about his day as he smiled and made wild hand gestures to match what he was saying. All Hanta could do was listen and smile along. When Tenya was finished and his hair and body had been washed (by Tenya himself with a little help from Hanta to get his hair washed), Hanta pushed himself up from the side of the tub.

"Alright hon. I'm gonna go get a towel, stay just like that, okay? Don't try to get out until I get back. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay!" That bright grin beamed back at Hanta and he left to go get that towel.

When things had been taken care of, Tenya was dressed and their pizza had been eaten, the blue haired boy yawned sheepishly and stated that he was tired.

Hanta guided him up the stairs to their bedroom and lie down, Tenya snuggled up to his side and clutching his stuffed cow.

"I love you Tenya." Hanta spoke, kissing Tenya on the forehead.

" I love you too daddy! Guess how much!!"

"How much buddy?" And Tenya beamed the brightest smile up at him.

"More than milk and cookies!"