New years special!

"So Tenya, what do you think about this? We're graduated, we have steady hero careers and we're going on 4 years together!" Hanta smiled. The moonlight traced the lines of his smile and illustrated his features like ink on paper.

"I think I want to ask you something, Hanta." Tenya smiled up at him, and he dropped to one knee.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me since we met, and I love being with you. Every moment is a special one and I adore the way you do everything. You are so special to me and I want to know if you would help me—" Tenya looked at the clock. 30 seconds.

"—start the year off right and marry me?" He finished, hopeful. Hanta took his hand and pulled him up, kissing him as the clock hit zero, confetti explosions and fireworks going off in the town.

"Yes." He stated, eyes full of admiration.

"For the love of god, GET A ROOM YOU T—!" Katsuki yelled, standing with their friends in the back as Eijirou clapped his hand over the blonde's mouth.

"Sorry!!" He yelled back, and Hanta captured Tenya's lips again.
——————————-/////
This is so rushed, and I am so sorry about that. My mom got her diagnosis back so I'm dealing with that but I wish everyone a very happy new year, and a wonderful 2022!!

Thank you all so much! Goodnight, and have hope!