Prince Arthur (Chap 10)

Note: So... I never knew Merlin as a 'Prince' before the movie...

Merlins Pov

She said we would talk again. She promised. Knowing that Snow White still wanted to see me gave me the courage to leave her room. As I walked with an aching heart, I was feeling restless to see Snow White again. With a parting kiss on her cheek, I requested we sit next to each other at breakfast.

Her hurtful words replayed in my head

"I don't know you"

Did it mean nothing to her, to spend time with short, stumpy, green Merlin?

"BLAST!" I cussed as I kicked a stone in my path. Time has run out and it's likely that the royal help is looking for me. I would be screwed if they had opened my door. They have the ability to notice an unused room. Lying was distasteful but that's what it would come down to. I would lie by saying, I followed the party into town and slept in a tavern.

The F7 would know it is a lie. I was dirt poor. My friends were the only ones who wouldn't tell my lie. We all went along with each other's shenanigans. We may want to throttle each other's neck at times but we supported each other. Dispite being trapped to one another, they also had no room to judge.

Soon I was in front of my room but instead, I turned to Arthur's door to knock urgently. It took me a moment to recall that he probably didn't sleep last night. Not wanting to speak with half-naked Arthur. To my relief, he didn't answer the door.

It was a woman.

I averted my eyes quickly to the ceiling. This woman wasn't naked per say but she only wore a sheet. Sonia must have been unsatisfied with Arthurs work and left him. How on earth Arthur managed to satisfy any woman was beyond me, considering how much of an ass he was, and yet this woman was smiling like an idiot. Before I could say anything, the door opened a little wider, reveling a bed headed Sonia. My eyes grew wide in shock of the two women sporting the same outfit and I threw my eyes up to the white stone ceiling.

As I spoke my voice went an octave higher and cracked, "G-"God I couldn't even say it, "Morning Sonia, tell Arthur I need to speak with him later."

I could hear the amusement in her voice, "Did we keep you up last night?" The nameless woman cupped her cheek as if ashamed, "I'm sorry If we did." Sonia cupped the red head's shoulder, "You could of joined us you know," My head whipped towards hers in revulsion. To my dismay she didn't look like she was joking as she fluttered her eyes

It was difficult for me to talk but I somehow managed, "You did keep me awake, so much so I was forced to go and sleep at a tavern"

As I turned towards my door intent on hiding, Sonia seemed to recall something, "I almost forgot to tell you. You, Arthur, and everyone else are invited to breakfast! It will be held in your honor for saving us, my prince." Sonia and her friend bowed, allowing the covers on their chest to fall slightly.

"Ah-kahhm" I coughed in acknowledgement, clearing my throat and hardly opened my door to rush inside.

The room was small but enough for a visiting guest with its one bed and mixed match furniture. On the small table sat a bowl of water and a towl. I almost dumped my face into the bowl at the urgency to cool my flaming skin. Holding my self back I just mumbled a few words and the towl lifted its self up to plop into the bowl sendig out a splash to the table. The towl then levitated and squeezed its self with a twit before it lunged towards me. Catching it in midair, I scrubbed my face harshly trying to clean out my eyeballs from what I had just seen. After rubbing off a layer or two I felt clean and sighed into the towel.