Part 76

OPAL'S POV
We are soon got to the hotel and I helped the girls out of the car and inside to get to my room. I stumbled a few times because of me also being a little drunk before I successfully got to my hotel room. Once we were in my room, I put Info on the couch and Belli on one side of my bed. "Both of you, go to sleep". I said sheepishly. Not even a second, both of them passed out on my bed and on the couch. I sighed before leaving the room to go for a little walk. I scratched my head still a little drunk. As I continued my walk, I suddenly heard footsteps but I wasn't too bothered. "Snowy?" I heard someone say. I turned my head towards and saw Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie. Hunter and Stephanie were looking at me smugly. "Hey Vince. What......do you need?" I said. "Well these two just told me that you attack H-". Vince said walking closer to me. He cut himself off when he started to sniff at me. "Have you been drinking?" He said sternly. I giggled. "A little....yes". I said. "How much have you drank?" He said crossing his arms. "I had like........ 17 drinks". I said. "17?! Snowy!" Vince said. "Relax..... Most of them were non alcoholic". I said. "Oh...". He said. "Now what do you need to talk about?" I said rubbing my eye. "Hunter and Stephanie were just telling me that you punched Hunter. Is that true?" He said. "Oooh, I've got some snitches". I thought. "Yeah I did". I said crossing my arms. "And why would you do that?" He said also crossing his arms. "Because your son in law thought that it would be cool to taunt me when I just found out I was cheated on". I said. Hunter and I glared at each other angrily before Vince sighed. "I just don't understand why you two are at each other's necks. You two were so close. Hell you two had a old brother and little sister kind of friendship. What happened?" Vince said. "I don't know Vince. Why don't you tell him why Hunter?" I said smirking at him. He stayed silent and so did Stephanie. They both were glaring at me while Vince waited for him to respond. "Why don't you just tell me Snowy?" He said. I giggled softly. "Cause what's the point of snitching if you don't get revenge first?" I said smiling sinisterly.

Vince flinched a little when I said that

Vince flinched a little when I said that. "Geez.. you scare me so easily, hun". He said. "Um hello?! You're not gonna punish her?!" Stephanie said angrily. "No I'm not. Seeing as Hunter started the situation, I'd say that's what he gets for involving himself in her business". Vince said. I smirked as both Hunter and Stephanie had angry faces before they both stomped away. "Thank you Vince". I said. "No problem, sweetheart. But I have one question". He said closing his eyes. "What is it?" I said confused. He started to smile but I realized he was doing that because it was annoyed. "WHO exactly were you with and cheated on you?" He said as calmly as he can. "Uh..... you know Rollins, right?" I said. "You mean SETH Rollins? He's a nice guy! But that doesn't matter! He's SO dead...". He growled. I smiled softly knowing that he cares about me a lot. However, I don't think I wanna take revenge on Colby.... yet. "Hey Vince, I know that both of us wants to see Rollins suffer but there's someone who needs to suffer a little bit more than him". I said with a smirk. "Oh really? Who?" He said raising an eyebrow. My smirk widened as I started to gain a new plan to make my new prey suffer and it's gonna be on live tv.

INFO'S POV
I groaned softly as I started to wake up. "Damn my head is killing me. Stupid human nerves". I thought. I sat up rubbing my head. "Gosh..... maybe it was a bad idea to drink so much". I thought. I sighed before looking at the time. "1:49. I should probably leave". I got up from the couch and got a piece of paper and pen to appear for me. I wrote a note for Opal and Belli and left it on the counter. Once I was done, I went towards the balcony and flew away very fast. I have to get ready for tomorrow cause I got a lot of people on my list for when it's time for them to go to heaven or hell. I soon landed near a block away from the graveyard where I was buried. "I can't stand flying under these conditions anymore. Why couldn't I be immune to pain?" I thought. I soon started to walk my way to the graveyard with my head down. I also started to rub my head with both hands. I started to put my hands down when suddenly I bumped into something..... or someone. "Oh sorry about that". The person said. I put my head up and saw a man in front of me. He had black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a black suit with a light gray tie.

For some reason

For some reason........ he looked familiar. "Ma'am? Are you ok?" He said with a worried face. "Oh! Y-Yeah. Sorry about that. I should've been looking where I was going". I said. "No it's ok. I wasn't looking where I was gonna either. So we're both at fault here". He said. I smiled before we both went silent for a moment before I broke the silence. "Well I must go. See you around". I said awkwardly. I was about to leave until he started to speak. "W-Wait! I need some help. My car broke down like about two blocks from here and my phone stopped working. By any chance, do you have a phone I can borrow so I can call a tow truck?" He said. I stared at him for a moment before crossing my arms. "Sorry but I don't have a phone. I'm not really fond with today's technology". I said. "Oh... so you're a old-fashion type of girl?" He said. "Yup that's me". I said. "But you don't look THAT old. You look so young". He said. " Heh. Why thank you. I'll take that as a compliment". I chuckled. He chuckled himself before he started to look around. "You don't know suppose know where we are?" He said. "We're a block away from Ancient Lion Cemetery". I said. When I said that, he frozen in place. "Is something wrong?" I said. "Oh.... uh... no. It's just..... an old friend of mine was put in that cemetery when she died". He said. "Oh well... I'm on my way to that cemetery. Maybe you like to come along? So you could see your friend's grave again". I said. He looked down looking a little bit in a deep thought. "Alright". He said. "Alright. Let's go then". I said. We walked together to the cemetery and started to look around. "I'm gonna see my 'friend'. Her grave is right over there". I said pointing to where MY grave is. "My friend's grave is also over there". He said. I nodded as we both headed towards the same direction. But something was odd about this. We were heading the same direction to where my grave was. I continue to walk to my grave until I made a stop and stare down at my grave stone where it has my name, the year of when I was born to the year when I died, and positive things like:
A good sister
A kind daughter
A wonderful person

I smiled at it until my heart sank when I heard what the man suddenly say. "T.....This is where my friend is buried. She was such a wonderful person...... W-Why did she have to die?" He said as his voice started to crack. I stared down in disbelief.

"

"....I .....Eh..". I said in total shock. I heard the man sniff and then felt a hand in my shoulder. "A-Are you ok? You seemed to be lost for words. Did you know my friend?" He said. I continue to stare down at my grave before picking my head up and turning to towards the familiar guy. Now I know who this person is and why he looked so familiar to me. We continued to stare at one another in silence until I finally broke the silence.

".......Clark?"