Part 58

OPAL'S POV
It was the next night and I was in my room cleaning my luggage cause I had it messy. I had my own hotel room so no one was bothering me. As I finished folding all of my clothes, I suddenly saw something sticking out on the side of my luggage. I looked at it in confusion until I went and grabbed it. My eyes widened. "Hey, it's my old folding knife! I've been looking for this for ages". I said. I opened it only to stare at it. It had blood on it. My blood. Reason why is because..... I use to cut myself. I was really depressed so it was a stress reliever. From the voices that were in my head. I stared at it.
Do it, Opal...

My eyes widen. Not again...
Do it. People would be happy. But remember.... it feels good to be in pain

I stared at it before I even know it, I was in the bathroom.

You're better off dead. You killed many people. You're such a disgrace!

I rolled up my sleeves and started to slice my wrist. "Heh..... heh.... Ha.... Ha Ha...... Ha Ha Ha Ha..... HA HA HA HA HA!" I laughed. I roughly cut open my wrists laughing my head off. It feels.... so good... I continued to until I heard a knock on my door. "Shoot! It must be Colby". I thought. I quickly cleaned the blood off the knife and then my wrists. I then roll down my sleeves. Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door to reveal Colby. "Hey babe". He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, nice seeing you. What do you want to do?" I said. "We could watch a movie". He said. "Horror or comedy?" I said. "Horror". He said. I smirked and nodded. We sat on the couch and I went on Netflix. "Oooo! Nice selection". He said. "Let's watch this one". I said. It was a movie called Stitches. Colby turned off the lights and I pressed play of the movie. I laughed at some of the murder scene while Colby...... let's just say he was scarred for life. Once the movie was over, I changed it to normal tv. "You ok? You look like you seen a ghost". I said giggling. He stared at me with wide eyes clenching a pillow. "Y-Yeah.... but that was a really scary movie". He said. "He He! Well it was your own fault. You wanted to see a scary movie". I said. "Yeah but I didn't think it was THAT scary!" He said. I threw my head back laughing my head off. I stopped before noticing that Colby was staring at me again. "What?" I said. "You got really sharp teeth". He said.

Oh shoot...

"How'd you do that? Or are they fake?" He asked. "Well.... Uh.... long story short, I gotten a little too crazy and got my teeth sharpened". I lied. I can't trust him yet. I'm worried he'll be scared of me. "Did it hurt?" He said. "Of course! Who wouldn't be in pain if you do something like that?" I said. He chuckled as he nodded. "But you know what? It makes you look like a vampire". He said. I just smiled. "Is that a problem?" I said crossing my legs. "No. I mean, it makes you look so cute and scary at the same time". He said. I blushed softly puffing my cheeks in embarrassment. I then felt his soft warm lips against mine. It shocked me at first until I relaxed and melt into the kiss. I felt Colby smile and then we pulled away. We rested our foreheads together and smiled. I started to like Colby a lot more. "Well played... dork". I said. He laughed before kissing my cheek. "I'm so glad I got you before Randy did". He said. "Well I would've rejected him if he asked anyways". I said. "Heh. Yeah...". He said.

HUNTER'S POV
I was walking to my hotel room with Randy and Dave to discuss what we should do to get back at Snowy. What she said in the ring was not appropriate and.... it got me angry that she brought up my ex. "Please don't hurt her too bad. I still have feelings for her". Randy said. "I'm not gonna listen to you cause I don't give a crap if you have feelings for that psycho. She brought up something that shouldn't ever been brought up on tv". I said. "But-". He said. "No! Why are you even defending her? She doesn't even feel the same way about you". I said annoyedly. "I know! But I still trying!" Randy said. I rolled my eyes. I looked forward and soon stopped when I saw something that made me angry even more. "What Hunter?" Dave said. I glared at the sight. It was Colby talking to Snowy in the hallway. I looked at Randy and noticed he was angry but soon became sad and angry when we saw them kiss. "I'll talk to you later babe, Ok?" I heard Colby said. "Alright. Bye". Snowy said and she went inside her hotel room. Colby was smiling before he noticed us. Randy ran angrily towards him before shoving him against the wall. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH HER?! HUH?! WHY DID YOU KISS HER?! SHE BELONGS TO ME!" Randy yelled angrily. "Randy put him down!" I growled. Randy didn't listen but started choking Colby. I huffed angrily as me and Dave tried to pull Randy off of Colby. Once we did, Dave had Randy against the wall trying to get him to calm down. Snowy you little brut. Look what you're doing. "What the hell are you doing with her, Colby? She is the enemy! In and out of work!" I growled. "What? I can't be with my girlfriend?" He said. "WHAT?!" We growled. "Hey, just because we are together out of work, doesn't mean we'll be like that during work. We agreed that our relationship stands away from tv. We'll be enemies on screen and off screen we'll be boyfriend and girlfriend". He said. "It doesn't matter! Alright?! She shouldn't be anywhere around us at anytime! You're gonna regret this!" I growled pointing at him. "Snowy was right. You are over dramatic". He said before walking away. I growled. I am NOT OVER DRAMATIC! This is all Snowy's fault!