Part 51

???'S POV
It's almost time. It's almost time for me to expose myself to my new victim. Miss Opal Rodgers. It's time we became partners. Stephanie... You better watch out. You will pay for the pain you've caused.

OPAL'S POV
It was now Monday Night and I'm now in Brooklyn. I was sitting on a really high crate tower listening to my music. I started humming to my music and also had a lollipop in my mouth. Cherry Tootsie Pop. I love a lot of genres. Mostly it's rock. Not country music though. Right now I was gonna listening to the end of my favorite song Live to Die by Evan Blues. "We live to die~". I sang quietly. Soon the song was over and ate the rest of my lollipop. Luckily I had save some more in my pocket. I popped a watermelon blow pop lolli in my mouth and the next song was on. It was Titanium by Sia but it was a cover by Madilyn Bailey.

SETH'S POV
Last week Monday Night was amazing with Snowy. She's beautiful, smart, tough, confident. We have a lot in common. We like the same music, food, what we thought about some people we know and hate, and other things. I haven't told the guys anything about the date but all I can say that it was amazing. Right now I'm in the ring with the others as bodyguards for Stephanie and Evolution. As usual they are talking trash about all the people who went against them from last Monday Night Raw. They just finish talking about Daniel Bryan and now about Snowy. "Snowy Jay had NO right in coming and destroying all of our belongs and putting our car on fire. And she had the audacity to encourage her friends to join in. To be honest, I thought she was lying about her having new friends. I mean, who would want to be friends with a talentless, ugly, brainless little girl like her!" Stephanie said. I mentally rolled my eyes and I sighed. "I agree I mean, she's too much of a problem for anyone. I don't even know how Vince even tames her. But with that being said, Snowy! We know you're back there! Come out now and show your face!" Hunter said.

"Very bad idea to call out The Pretty Little Psycho" Jerry said.

"Agreed. Who knows what Snowy has in stock for them" JBL said.

"But who knows guys. Maybe we'll see something different tonight" Michael said.

We all looked at the ramp and waited for Snowy's music to play and for her to walk out. But nothing came. I was kinda confused and a bit worried. But then I heard Hunter laughing. "Has it finally came true? Has Snowy Jay stand down? Like I said, she's a stupid weak woman!" He said. I growled softly before looking at the ramp. "C'mon Snowy, you're late! Everyone's gonna start thinking low of y-" I thought but was cut off when the titantron turn on and there was Snowy on top of a high crate tower. And she was singing.
O- Opal (Play Song)
O- You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium, I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, thus bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

She was done singing and the whole crowd was going wild cheering for her. My mouth dropped and so was Jon and Joe. I blushed deeply. "Her voice is so beautiful". I thought. I then looked at the others. Randy was blushing, Bautista was looking away, and Hunter was staring at the screen surprised. Stephanie on the other hand looked absolutely jealous. "HER VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!" Someone in the audience said. Then they all started to chant out 'Angel'. "Shut up! All of you! Shut up!" Stephanie screamed. But no one listened. They all just wanted Snowy. Hunter started whispered to everyone to get out of the ring.