Part 9

aOPAL'S POV
I laid down on the couch reading a DBZ manga book the 5th book. Kane, Dave, and Randy were all eating at the table. I was hungry but I want.... blood. But I ignored it and will probably eat later. "So who's taking the couch?" Kane said. "I will". I said not looking at them. I felt like someone was staring at me and I turned to see them all staring at me. Dave and Randy had red face. "Take a picture. It will last longer". I said. "Don't you think you pjs are too.... revealing?" Randy said. "How? It's just a crop top with shorts and stockings. How is this revealing to you?" I said standing up. "W-Well.... u-um...". He said. "Looks like he likes you..". Kane said. I laughed insanely. "Please! As if!" I said laughing my head off as I laid back down reading my manga. "Yeah? And why is that?" Randy said. "Well cause I don't like you and I never will and I don't date GOOD boys". I said. I yawned and put my book down. "What did you say?!" Randy said. I chuckled softly. "You heard me". I said closing my eyes.

THIRD PERSON POV
Randy was angry when she said that. "I'm a good boy, huh? I'll show her a good boy". Randy thought. He looked at the insane girl he knew for a year but then looked away. Even if he doesn't realize it but he actually missed Snowy. But this isn't the Snowy he use to know. The Snowy he knew was the most sweetest girl ever. Never complained, helped stop fights when it's not in work, she was caring to others. This Snowy he's looking at us mean, cruel, and maybe say some curse words, and she probably laughs at others pain. What happened to the nice Snowy he use to know?

OPAL'S POV
I woke up and saw that it was nighttime. My stomach was growling. I need something to eat. I got up and put on my jacket and my shoes. I walked out of the hotel room and started walking through the halls. Once I got to the main hall, I left the hotel and started walking around the city. I continued to walk around until I heard screaming. I turned the corner to see a woman being harassed by a man. I smirked and put my hood up.
Found my new prey
"Excuse me?" I said in an innocent voice. They looked at me and the man let go of the woman. "Well hello~". The man said. The woman quickly ran away and the man watched her. "Ugh! Whatever! I see a new catch". He said and walked towards me. He had me against the wall and put his hand next to head on the wall. "Tell me cutie, what's your name?" He said. "Does it matter? Cause I can tell what you want and what you will do afterwards". I said. He chuckled. "You're a smart little lady, aren't ya?" He said placing two fingers on my chin. "How much, beautiful?" He said. "Let's talk more private about the cost". I said. He nodded and we went to an alleyway. I followed behind him. Biggest mistake this mortal did. I put on my plastic gloves. "So how m-". He said but I cut him off by biting him in the neck and covered his mouth. He screams were soft but we're muffles. I dropped him letting him die. Good thing no one saw and there is no cameras anywhere. Also Good thing I didn't turn him into a vampire. The way a vampire turns a human to a vampire is to return your own blood to the person who is gonna be into a vampire. I mean, that's the way I know it. I cleaned myself off and went back to the hotel. Once I got back, I got to the hotel room and went back on the couch. But then I notice Randy was awake. "Where did you go?" He said. "None of your business. Hmph". I said taking off my jacket. I laid down on the couch and put my jacket on me like a blanket. Soon I fell asleep once again.

NEXT MORNING....

I slowly opened my eyes and got up with the help of my arms. I rubbed my eyes looking around. The idiots are still asleep. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my towel and some clothes then went to the bathroom. I put my stuff down and turned off the water and started to undress. Once I was done, I got out, dried myself off, and put on my clothes.

 Once I was done, I got out, dried myself off, and put on my clothes

I sat on the table and started to put on eyeliner, mascara. Once I was done, I put away my makeup and I made sure to put on my eyepatch without ruining the make up. I sat back down on the ground and was about to read my manga but suddenly got a text message. It was from my old friend Kano.
K: Kano   O: Opal

K: Opāru-chan! I haven't talk to you for so long! Ogenkidesuka?

O: Kano! Nice talking to you too! I'm good. And yourself?

K: I'm good. Still a crazy little yandere. You still a crazy little tsundere?

O: Uh Huh

K: Also I know you're in Franklin, Tennessee

O: How?

K: Raian-kun told me

O: 😒 Nii-san....

K: Lol. Anyways, you know I live in Franklin, Tennessee, right?

O: ...... I forgot

K: You so forgetful Opāru-chan

O: I know I'm sorry

K: Anyways, wanna hang? I wanna be with my bad tsundere!

O: Ha.... Alright. Where you wanna meet up?

K: Let's meet up at this cafe place I like. Here's the address

She texted me the address, grabbed a throwing knife just incase, and I left the hotel room and went to the lobby only to see Hunter, Stephanie, and the new faces. I walked away not wanting anything to start and have them to talk to me. That is until I heard someone say 'wait!'