Part 71

OPAL'S POV
It was the next day and I was laying in my bed and in the covers. I know I shouldn't be crying over Colby but I can't help it. I loved him. "I don't understand...... everything was just fine. Why... why did he do this?" I thought. It's hurts like hell to feel this way. I sighed softly. I sat up and was about to go make something to eat until I was surprised by two people who teleported beside the bed. It was Info-Chan and my witch friend named Belli. "Opal! Are you-". They both said only to cut themselves off by looking at each other. "Who the hell are you?" Info said. "A friend of Opal's. Who are you?" Belli said. "Opal's friend too". Info said. "Great. Now I have to introduce them". I thought. "Alright. Info, this is my friend Belli. She's a witch who I've known for 4 years. Belli, this is Info-Chan. She's a grim reaper. I've known her for a few months but come to realize she's been watching me for my entire life". I said. They looked at each other before glaring. "I don't know why you decided to show yourself if you were stalking her but you should learn not to mess with me". Belli said annoyed. "The feelings mutual, witch. And also I only showed myself to Opal because we have the same enemy that we want to take revenge on". Info said. I pinched the bridge of my nose as they continued to argue. "Alright enough! Why are you two here anyway?" I said annoyed. "I sensed your emotion running a little high. What's wrong?" Info said sitting down next to me. I sighed. "My boyfriend Colby...... cheated on me". I mumbled loudly. Their eyes widened. "What?! Why would he do that? I thought you two were just fine!" Info said. "I thought so too! But..... he just did it. I don't know why either. He was head over heels for me when I didn't even like him that much when we first met". I said. "I'm sorry dear. That stuff is hard to deal with". Belli said sitting next to me on the other side. "Maybe we could cheer you". Info said. "How?" I said. "There's this bar near here that's for vampires, werewolves, and any other creatures. How 'bout we go tonight?" She said. "But I don't drink. Never touched alcohol". I said. "That's why there's normal blood drinks for non vampire drinkers". She said. I thought about it. Should I go? I mean, it can take my mind off Colby. I sighed. "Alright fine. What about you Belli? You wanna come?" I said turning my attention to Belli and Info also looked at her. "I guess I can go. I don't have anything better to do". Belli said. I nodded. "Alright but let's start doing something fun. But first-": Info said before cutting herself off by picking me up and dropping me. I fell on my butt! "Go shower! I know well you didn't!" She said pointing to the bathroom. I growled at her before grabbing my robe and found an outfit to wear. I went into the bathroom and started to undress myself and got into the shower. Once I was done showering, I got out and dried myself off. I then put on my outfit. I wore a black crop top, ripped jeans, black boots, a white plaid over shirt, and a black beanie.

I dried my hair and did a nice braid in the back of my head

I then put on my eye patch and beanie

I then put on my eye patch and beanie. I walked out of the bathroom only to find Info and Belli's sitting on my bed waiting for me. "Nice outfit choice". Info said. "Thanks. What are we gonna do?" I said. "I say we go out and get clothes for tonight. I certainly do not have anything". Belli said face panned. "To be honest, same as well. Let's go to the stores". Info said. I nodded before grabbing my phone, wallet, and motorcycle helmet and keys. "I'm gonna drive there. How are you guys gonna get there?" I said. Then Info snapped her fingers and a smirk formed on her lips. "My car's outside now". Info said. "Ok good. You can take Belli with you. You both better get along". I said warning them. They looked at each other and scoffed at each other. We soon left my hotel room and head to the elevator. We got on and I pressed the main lobby button. "Hey guys, I'm gonna make food later so you guys wanna stay and eat?" I said leaning against the elevator wall. "You're cooking? Hell yeah!" Belli said. "Yeah sure". Info said. Soon the door opened to reveal the main lobby. We stepped out and walked towards the hallway only to find...... tch! Why them?! Now?! It was Hunter, Stephanie, Randy, Colby, Joe, Dean, and Dave. I smirked mentally when I saw Hunter with a nose cast. "Heh. You did that, didn't you Opal?" Belli whispered while smirking evilly. "Mhm! He deserves it for taunting me". I whispering back. Both Info and Belli smirked at this as we walk towards the front entrance. "You!" I heard Stephanie screeched. We groaned annoyingly and turned around to see Stephanie marching towards us. "How dare you hit my husband?! Thanks to you, he has a broken nose!" She shouted. "Well Steph, maybe if you hubby didn't taunt me yesterday, I wouldn't have broken his nose. But he did and look where that got him". I said. She growled before turning her attention to Info. "Wait... you're the one who hacked into my show!" She shouted angrily. Info smirked. "Yep! That was me". She said. "You idiot! Who even are you?! One of Snowy's psycho friends?!" Steph said. This made Info laugh loudly before her smirk widened. "Don't worry about who I am. You'll soon find out. And trust me, you're gonna have a horrific look on your stupid face". Info said. "Alright, let's go guys. Let's leave her be.... for now". I said. Me, Info, and Belli soon left the building and we got to the parking lot. "So which one is your car, Info?" I said. "Right over there". She said pointing at a gray Lamborghini.

"That's a very nice car! How'd you afford it?!" I said amazed

"That's a very nice car! How'd you afford it?!" I said amazed. "Hun, I'm a Grim Reaper. I'm able to get any car I want". She said. I soon put on my helmet and found my motorcycle. Once I got on, I started the engine and we then started driving. I started to follow Info cause she was gonna take us to a store that has amazing clothes.