Part 10

OPAL'S POV
I turned around and saw a girl. She had red hair wearing black leggings, a white crop top, and black shoes. I tilted my head. "Hi Snowy Jay, names Eva Marie". She said.
Why's this girl talking to me? I already suspect she's trouble
"So I came to tell you that you ain't crap. I don't know how people like you. You are ugly as hell. You probably came back for attention. Is that it?!" She said almost screaming in my face. I noticed that Hunter and Stephanie and new faces were watching. Hunter and Stephanie were both smirking evilly. I rolled my eyes. "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Eva said and made me look at her. No one touches me like that. I grabbed her by the neck and pulled out my throwing knife and held it to her neck. Her eyes widen in fear. "Listen here you red head barbie doll. Don't. Ever. Grab. Me. Like. That. Again. Or else, consequences will be all over you. Believe that". I said. I threw her to the ground and put away my throwing knife. I looked at Stephanie and Hunter and their eyes widen. I smirked evilly and left the building. I headed towards the cafe Kano likes. Once I got there, I went inside looking for her. "Opal!" I heard someone shout. I looked and saw Kano. I talk towards her and we hugged. Kano was a red head as well and she would wear her favorite hand jewelry. It was a skeleton hand. Our group of friends consider her as the yandere.

 Our group of friends consider her as the yandere

"It's so good to see you, Opāru-chan!" She said

"It's so good to see you, Opāru-chan!" She said. "You too Kanō-chan!" I said and then we sat down. "Got something you might like". She said and handed me a drink. "What is it?" I said. "It's a chocolate chip milkshake with cookies crumbles in it and whip cream". She said. Damn. "It already sounds promising". I said and took a sip. Yup. It's good. "What'd you get?" I said. "Just an ice coffee with low fat milk". She said. I nodded and continued to drink my milkshake. "So how have things been for ya? You're sister still a annoying swine and making fun of you because of your lifestyle?" I said. She chuckled. "You know me so well. Yes, Kayla is still like that. And she somehow got into a modeling business". She said. I almost choked when she said that. "Wait, you're meaning to tell me, the most annoying girl we know is a model. With that ugly attitude of hers?" I said. "Unfortunately. I worry for the people who have to work with her". She said. We laughed. "So how have you been? Ryan told me you use to be a wrestler. Now why didn't you tell me that?" She said. "Cause when we were in high school, that was the least of what I wanted to talk about. It was the worst back in 2005". I said. "Then why did you go back?" She said. "Well because I came across my old boss and he asked me to put my former friends in their place. But I mostly went back...... for revenge". I said. "Revenge?" She said raising her eyebrow. "Yeah. Remember when I showed you my eye?" I said. Her eyes widen. "They made you go blind on that eye?!" She whisper/shouted. "Yeah! And it wasn't scripted or anything! They did because they were told by this lying manipulative harpy that I threatened and beaten her up! A 15 year old threatening and beating up and a adult woman who has more experience than me". I said. "Gullible idiots". She said. "I know right?" I said. We finished our drinks and we left the cafe. "So what do you wanna do now?" I said. "Wanna go shopping?" She said. "Yeah sure". I said. Then suddenly she pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Didn't you go to rehab for that?" I said. "Yeah why?" She said. "And you still do it..?" I said. "Yeah but not like last time. I do it for once a month. Last time it was like three times a week. Plus I'm an adult not a teen. So I'm allowed to do this". She said. "Alright then. Just be careful". I said. "Aight mom!" She joked. I laughed. We head towards a clothing store and it had great clothing. We found great outfits for the both of us.
(Opal's outfit is on the left and Kano's outfit is on the right)

We found more outfits. Even got a longboard for myself. Soon we paid and we left the store. I road on the longboard while Kano was walking quickly to catch up to me. "Opal~!" Kano whined. I laughed and stopped. She panted heavily while glaring at me. "We're near the hotel I'm staying at. You wanna come and we could watch anime?" I said. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I chuckled and we headed to the hotel. I got on my longboard again and longboard into the hotel. "Yo! Get the hell out of my way!" I shouted to the superstars in the lobby. They did and me and Kano made our way to the elevator. I got off my longboard and we got into the elevator. We continued to chit chat until we got to my floor and we went to the hotel room. Once we got to my hotel room, I opened the door and we sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix and we started to watch anime like Seven Deadly Sins, Dragon Ball Z Kai, and Diabolik Lovers. "I love Meliodas! He's so funny!" Kano said. "Me too but I like Ban too". I said. We continued to watch anime until we got hungry. "Opāru-senpai~? Can you make your Mac n Cheese?" She said. I blushed softly when she called me senpai. I growled softly. "You know how much I hate doing that Kano". I said. She chuckled. "I know but please?" She said. I nodded defeatedly and started to cook.