Part 50

OPAL'S POV
After we finished dinner, we left back to his car and drove off to his surprise place. I'm not a fan of surprises but he's not fond of that so I let it slide. Once we made a stop, he had me blindfolded. I felt him help me out of the car and into some place. "Watch your step". He said. I think he's helping me into an elevator cause I now feel us going up. Soon it made a stop and he help me out. Soon I felt like I was outside again. "Ready?" He said. "Yeah". I said. "In 3.....2.....1.. take off the blindfold". He said. I took off the blindfold only to see a great view of New York City.

"Wow

"Wow.... then we're on the Empire State Building, right?" I said. He nodded. "Dude, I get that you like me and all but you don't need to do this fancy stuff". I said. "I kinda wanted to. Y-You're worth doing it for". He said. I stared at him before feeling my face heat up.

I-Is he serious? T-The baka

"W-Wow....... thanks". I said softly. I looked at the view again before noticing Seth next to me. "Hey can I ask you something?" He said. "Shoot". I said. "Um..... how did you get those scars on your legs there?" He said. I froze. "Did you like getting into serious confrontations?" He said. I stay silent for a while before sighing softly. "That's something personal. I can't really tell you". I said. "Oh it's ok. I completely understand if you're not comfortable". He said. "Hm. Thanks". I said. We continued to stay silent before speaking up again. "You really aren't social, are you?" He said. "Yeah, it's just I got big trust issues. I couldn't tell anyone anything if they're just gonna tell other people. I mostly tell my likes and dislikes and info people would need to know. When it comes to meeting new people, I usually stay back. But when it comes to people I don't like, I don't ever go near them". I said. "Ah I see. Listen, I know this might be an odd request but..... can you sing again? Please?" He said. I froze in place before I started blushing. "Alright...". I said. I sighed and started to think of a song. Then I got a song in my head.
(Play Song)
Me: I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Once I stopped singing, I noticed Seth or Colby was smiling at me. "You really sing beautifully Snowy". He said. "T-Thanks. Just don't think it too personally though!" I said embarrassed. He chuckled at me. "Alright. I just really like how you sing. You're not like any girl I've dated before. You're much more tougher. Tougher than Paige and some divas". He said. I smirked at that. "Wow so original~". I said. We laughed before I felt his hand land on my hand. I look down at it before raising my eyebrow with a smile. "What are you doing?" I said. "Just what I want. You said you like bad boys and girls. I'll be a bad boy then". He said. I chuckled evilly then pushed him back softly making him let go of my hand. "Sorry puppy but you're gonna have to do better than that if you're trying to get me to be with you". I said with a smirk. "Noted". He said. Soon we left the building and went back to his car. We drove off as he started to play music. His radio started to play Sarcasm by Get Scared. "Wait. You like this song?" I said. "Yeah but only this one. Why? You like it too?" He said. "Hell yeah I do! I also like My Chemical Romance, Hollywood Undead, and Skillet". I said. His jaw dropped. " I love My Chemical Romance!" He said. "Damn we really have a lot in common". I said. "Yes we do. And it's amazing". He said. Soon we got back to Cassidy's house. "Well thanks for tonight. It was great". I said getting out of the car. I was about to go up the steps until I felt a hand on mine. I turned and saw Colby. We stared at each other until I suddenly felt him kiss my cheek.
(Imagine her face like this)

"Night Snowy". He said with a smirk before getting in his car and drove off.  "B-Baka....". I whispered. I watched as he drove off and softly smiled. I sighed and opened the door and closed it only to be tackled to the floor. "What the hell?!" I said. I looked and saw that it was Kano. "What did he do?! Did he kiss you?! I'll kill him if he did! I mean it!" She said angrily. "Kano get off!" I said pushing her off. "But Senpai~!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to bed. Don't do anything stupid Kanō-chan". I said. I went to my room, changed my clothes, and went to sleep.