Part 67

OPAL'S POV
I finally got out of Dunkin Donuts and had a good breakfast. I got a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich and hash browns. I licked my lips as I walked back to the hotel. Then suddenly my phone vibrated a little. I grabbed it and saw that I got a notification from my Instagram. I actually made a different Instagram account with my ring name so I can make sure no one knows my actual name and I made sure my followers know that. I checked what it was and saw that a lot of people liked my last selfie. Even some celebrities and some of WWE's hall of famers.

User2859653: OMG!! You're so beautiful!! 😍

Flame_Trixz: My celebrity crush!

Zee0405: Looking good Pretty Little Psycho ☺️😊

NickiMinaj: YAS Queen! Work it!

SelenaGomez: You're so pretty!

Beyoncé: So young and full of beauty! Your voice is amazing as well 😊

Booker.T: Who knew 15 year old Snowy Jay would grow up to be still sweet but psycho. No offense Snowy 😓

Torrie_Wilson: Amazing!

JerryTHEKINGLawler: Why haven't you said Hi to me after all this time?! 😩

Edge: @JerryTHEKINGLawler Lol!

I smiled as I read the comments and soon got to the hotel and went back to my room. I sighed and I laid down on the couch and read my dragon ball z manga book. I yawned as I continued to read. But then I started to get hungry again....... for blood. I quickly got out and went to the get my bottle of blood. It was in a reusable water bottle so I could drink it with people thinking it's water or juice. I started to drink some blood and my quench of blood thirst and hunger was going away. I love the taste of blood. Ever since I started to embrace me becoming a vampire. I stopped drinking my blood bottle and put it away in my luggage. "Alright now I trust need to relax and wait until the afternoon to see Colby". I thought as I continued to read my manga.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

I was in my music book writing a little until I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I said getting up and used my super speed to the door. I opened and saw Colby. "Hey babe". He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. I let him inside and closed the door. "So what do you wanna do?" I said. "Well maybe we can go out and into that fun museum called Ripley's Believe it or Not". He said. My eyes widen. "For real?! I always wanted to go to that place!" I said excitedly. He smiled. "Then let's go". He said. We left my room and walked to the elevator.

RANDY'S POV
I was in the elevator getting to my hotel room and I sighed. What Colby did this morning was still going through my head. I was getting angrier just thinking about it. I sighed. "Why can't she see I love her? Colby doesn't deserve her! I want her!" I thought. The elevator came to a stop but it wasn't my room floor. Mine was at the top floor. The door open to reveal...... you've got to be kidding me. Colby........ and Snowy. "Oh.... hey Randy". Colby said and they both got in the elevator and Snowy pressed the lounge button. There was complete silence in the elevator until I decided to speak up. "So.... where are you two heading off to?" I said. "None of your business, Viper!" Snowy hissed at me. I looked at her with a little anger. "Jeez, I just wanted to know. Damn, I mean... you could do so much better than Colby Snowy. He couldn't make you feel like a queen even if he wanted t-". I said before I was cut off by Snowy slapping me in the face hard. "Listen here you good for nothing baka! Colby makes me so happy and he has been more better than you in any way! So you better shut the hell up before I break your face!" She growled at me. The elevator came to a stopped and it became my stop. I quickly walked out and heard Snowy shout out 'yeah you better leave!' I frowned. I walked down to my room looking down. I sighed. "I shouldn't have ever did what I did to Snowy back then". I thought. I got to my room and opened the door only to see Stephanie and Hunter there. "Hey Randy, we have a new idea to get revenge on Snowy". Hunter said. I closed the door and grumbled. "I'm not in the mood guys. I just wanna eat something and relax". I said walking towards the kitchen. "But what if I told you, we have a way to break up Seth and Snowy?" Stephanie said. My eyes shot up when she said that. "What?" I said. "Yes. We have a way for them to break off. It would make her life miserable since they are all lovey dovey with each other off camera". She said with a smirk. "And besides, don't you wanna see them not together anymore?" Hunter said. I looked the other way thinking. Should I really do this? I know I want Snowy but.... I don't wanna see her upset over this. I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. "When are we gonna start this?" I said. "In four months and in two weeks before the pay per view starts for Extreme Rules". Hunter said. "What exactly are you planning on doing?" I said. They explain the whole plan to me in a lot of detail. "Alright.... Fine". I said. "Great! See you later then". Hunter said before leaving my room with Stephanie hand and hand. I sighed as I sat down on the couch and started to process this whole thing. I don't know but...... I.... kinda want this to happen.... I don't know why. I continue to stay quiet until I started to smile.

But then I started to chuckle a little until it became laughing

But then I started to chuckle a little until it became laughing. "Colby you better have fun with Snowy while it lasts. Cause now I know for sure you'll never have her again! SHE'LL BE MINE!! ALL MINE!!" I said and I laughed more.

 Cause now I know for sure you'll never have her again! SHE'LL BE MINE!! ALL MINE!!" I said and I laughed more