Part 40

HUNTER'S POV
I woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing. Oh right she's back. I growled quietly. I tried to go back to sleep until I heard her moaning in pain. I lift my head up as she was getting some pjs and heading towards the bathroom. If she got hurt, she deserves it. At least someone put her in her place. I flipped to the side and tried to sleep. I then heard her come back and laid down in the couch. She was quietly groaning in pain. I am not wanting to hear that when I'm trying to sleep. I got up from my bed and walk towards the couch. "Would you keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep". I said. "Oh shut up and leave me alone". She said. "Actually I cant without hearing you groaning. Did you get hurt? Cause if you did, you clearly deserve it". He said. "What does it sound like, moron? Yeah I got hurt". She said. I notice that she was holding where she got hurt and her hand was wet. Did she seriously not treated her wound? I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose and pulled her out of the couch. "You're the real moron here for mot bandaging your wound". I said pulling her into the bathroom. "Let me go, you lecher". She said. "Just shut up already". I said. I got out first aid kit the hotel keeps in their bathrooms and opened it and had her sit in the toilet. "Let me see". I said removing her hand off it. Dang it looks like someone just tried to stab right through her. "Your a real idiot. This is why street fighting is dangerous to do". I said cleaning her wound. "Tch. I didn't street fight with anyone. Some punks just jumped me and my friends". She growled lowly. "Yet you still fought instead of running away when they had weapons and you didn't have yours on you". I said. "We got rid of them. It doesn't matter anyway. I've done this plenty of times and I got hurt plenty of times". She said. "There's your case. The people you're hanging out with are a terrible influence on you". I said. "Pfft. You sound as if you know what's best for me and yet you don't care about me. And you never did". She said. I looked up at her sternly and she did the same thing. "I'm just saying one of these days, your gonna get yourself killed". I said wrapping up her wound. "To be honest....... I would love to feel the way of dying. I wouldn't be getting hurt all the time. And I wouldn't need to see people I despise". She said. I looked at her in disbelief. "You want to die?" I said. "Yeah..... but it's not an option for me. I wouldn't be able to see my friends, family, Vince, Paige, and Shane. But you wouldn't care if I was dead. You'd be happy. So why would care if I was?" She said. I just stared at her for actually listening to the words that was coming out of her mouth. She sighed before standing up. "Thanks for doing this, I guess". She said before leaving the bathroom. I watched as she leaves and she went back to the couch. S-She wants to die? I looked at her and she was finally asleep. I got into my own bed and just stared out the window. I don't know why but I feel..... worried. It was like yesterday Snowy was all nice and kind to everyone. Now she's more edgy, mean, and rebellious. Off and on camera. And she's careless. Is it really because of what we did back then? Or is it the people you hanging around with is what makes her act this way? I sighed. "That girl is gonna be the death of me...". I mumbled.

NEXT DAY...

OPAL'S POV
I woke up and sat up. I rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. "9:36. Ugh. Way too early. But I might as well make breakfast". I thought. I grabbed my robe and some clothes then headed towards the bathroom. I finished showering and changed into my outfit for today. I wore a black crop top sweater with ripped jeans and black adidas.

I then looked at my wound from last night

I then looked at my wound from last night. "Yeah, Sebastian was right. I heal up nicely". I thought. I put my eyepatch on and brushed my teeth and then my hair. I left the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed it and looked at it. It was that unknown number again.

???: Be careful who you trust. That means your girlfriend

I growled annoyedly.

Me: Who the hell are you? What gives you the right to be in my business?

The anonymous person texted back quickly.

???: I'm just saying for you to open your eyes to what I'm telling you

Me: What are you trying to tell me? That my girlfriend is cheating on me?

???: Maybe...... maybe not. I'm just saying..... see if her whole attitude changed around you

Me: Alright..... but who exactly are you?

???: Oh me? You can call me Info-Chan

Me: what is this, Yandere Simulator?

???: Heh. Clever joke, Opal Rodgers

Me: .... You some sort of stalker?

???: Hmmm..... you could say that. Think of it more of a.... guardian angel

Me: Guardian angel? So you basically stalk me for my entire life?

???: Precisely

Me: I guess I am stuck with you then

???: Indeed

Me: Will we ever cross paths?

???: Maybe as soon as you think

Me: Alright then. Well I'm gonna stop texting you now

???: Alright then

I stopped texting 'Info-Chan' and then put my phone down to make breakfast. Once I was done, I ate and then cleaned my dishes. "Morning". I heard someone say. I turned and saw Seth..... without a shirt. "Put on a shirt, you baka!" I growled. "Why are you staring?" He said smugly. "Shut up". I said as my face heated up. He then put on his shirt and continued to smirk at me. "Don't look at me like that. If you want food". I said and then pointed at the food I made. "Alright thanks". He said. I walked away before grabbing my way from the stove and sitting on the kitchen counter while looking at Instagram photos. Today I'm taking Paige out today. Perhaps I should keep a watch of what Info was saying.