Part 15

HUNTER'S POV
My eyes widen. The superstars were clapping and cheering for her and she just rolled her eyes. I swear, she needs to get her act together. But I was...... confused. She isn't like this and she would never curse. She hates people cursing.

OPAL'S POV
People in here with coming up to me and annoying the hell out of me after my performance. I finished my Cherry Coke and sighed. "I'm bored. I'm getting out of here". I thought. I grabbed my longboard and I started to walk out. "Snowy? Where are you going?!" I heard Cruella shout. "None of your business!" I shouted back. I walked outside and leaned against the wall. I looked up at the sky and pressed my leg against the wall. I got my phone out and snapped a picture of me. I send it to my Snapchat and continue to be on SnapChat. "Well, hello there~". I heard someone say. I looked up and saw three men. Gangsters. I rolled my eyes. The leader came up and leaned his hand on the wall next to my head. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" He said. "To be alone of course". I said. "Aw well we can show you a fun time. Won't we boys?" He said and his two friends nodded with a smirk. "Not interested. You three are not even that cute". I said. He frowned. "You better watch your mouth, feisty". He said. "Leave me alone". I said looking down at my phone. "Hey, look at me". He said and pulled my chin up. I grabbed his arm and squeezed it. "Don't. Touch. Me". I said. He was trying to get out of my hold but I squeezed harder. "LET GO OF HIM YOU B-". His friend said but I cut him off but throw him towards his friends and they all got knocked down. "Never mess with me again. Got it?" I said. They all got scared and started running. "That's right. You better run. Bakas...". I said. I stretched my arms. "That was hot". I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Dean. "What do you want, mutt?" I said putting my hands on my hips. "Oh just came out for a fresh air". He said. "Uh Huh?". I said. I leaned against the wall. "Hey. You wanna hang?" He said. "Why would I wanna hang out with you?" I said. "Girl, don't be like that". He said. "What makes you think I trust you? I don't trust any one of you". I said. "Trust issues, huh?" He said. I looked down and nodded slightly. "How'd you get yours?" He said. "Hunter-". I said but I immediately covered my mouth. He looked at me with a bit of a confusion in his face. "What do you mean, Hunter?" He said. I hate Hunter but I don't want drama. I leaned closer to his ear. "Be careful around Hunter and Stephanie. If you know the story then you'd get why". I whispered. I backed away from him and I walked away from him. I got on my longboard and skated down the sidewalk. "I want something sweet". I said. I looked around and suddenly found a candy shop. I squealed happily and went towards the shop.

RANDY'S POV
The party was over and me and the rest left and into Hunter and Steph's limo. "Well that was fun". I said. "You're telling me? By the way guys, why were you sitting with.... HER?" Dave said. "Cause Colby thinks she's ho-". Jon said but Colby punched his arm. "You think she's hot?" Joe said smirking. "N-No!" Colby said. I got a little irritated with that. What the hell? "Well she isn't gonna let you be around her cause she hates us". Kane said. "Yeah, I was actually questioning that. Why are you all mad at each other? Everyone has heard you all and those hall of famers were friends". Jon said. "It's none of your business Good". Hunter said. "Really? Cause the way she said it, kinda seems like it was your fault". Jon said. "Excuse me? What? She's lying! It was clearly her fault!" Dave said. "What happened?" Joe said. "She threatened me and beat me up back in 2004!" Stephanie said. Joe, Colby, and Jon look at each other confusingly. "That's it? How could a 15 year old girl whose only been in the company for a year and she beat up a professional female wrestler?" Jon said. "Hunter and other superstars been training her". I said. "Guess it make sense....?" Joe said. The limo was at a stop and I looked out the window. I saw that there was a candy shop there. I saw Snowy in there. She came out and she squealing happily as she bit into a chocolate bar. I smiled at her. She always loved sweets. "What are you looking at Randall?" Kane said. I looked at him. "Oh Uh...... Snowy is there". I said. "Really?" Stephanie said and she looked. Snowy was still snacking in her candies. Jon grabs something small and threw it at her. He missed and she saw it. She glared at us all and I suddenly felt something hit me. I grabbed it. It was a piece of bubble gum. I looked at her and she closed her eyes and crossed her arms.

She then got on her longboard and skated away

She then got on her longboard and skated away. Stephanie and I sat back down. Everyone started talking again and I looked at the gum she threw. It's good so I'm eating it. I put the gum in my mouth and I started chewing. My eyes widen. "T-This...... This is my favorite gum". I thought. She said it taste too minty when I made her try it. I guess she likes it too. She's so different. But again........ she's kinda adorable.